Gun Zone Deals

Texas is going RED with these candidates.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    America "Land of the free..." not America "Land of the safe..." I'm sure some will disagree but "freedom" is not free from danger. "Freedom" is not free from loss. Freedom assumes your willing to accept the risk inherent in living with freedom. Every attempt is made to mitigate loss/danger but it simply exist in a free state.

Absolutely correct. We will NEVER stop someone from committing murder or mass murder if they are hell bent on doing it.

McVeigh didn’t need a single gun to accomplish what he wanted to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I'm no great defender of Crenshaw but unless you're in Texas Congressional District 2, you don't get a vote in the matter (figuratively & literally). And if you are in CD2, it seems to me: "what are your choices?" You gonna vote Democrat? Or perhaps just not vote...in which case, the odds still overwhelmingly favor him; he's the incumbent. And interestingly enough, in addition to having received the NRA's endorsement, he's also got an 'A' rating from the GOA. Be that as it may...

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Absolutely correct. We will NEVER stop someone from committing murder or mass murder if they are hell bent on doing it and enjoy the benefits of a 2nd amendment among the other benefits freedom brings.

McVeigh didn’t need a single gun to accomplish what he wanted to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Don't know that I "FIFY" but did add some defining verbage to help make the point.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Red Flag Laws sound like they have a pretty good intent and premise of the face of looking at them, and that is exactly the goal. To make them appealing in regards to keeping guns out of the hands of those who are dangerous.

Sounds good, right? Wrong. They are being deceptive in promoting them. They never tell people that rights are being infringed upon and deprived, without due process under the law. The also never tell you exactly how many of your Constitutional rights are being violated either.

There are too many ways these laws can work against law abiding gun owners. The intent may be honorable, or even noble, but they are never such in reality. There isn't any provisions for punishment for those who would use such laws for personal gain, or those who would use them in a manner not consistent with the original intent of the laws in the first place. IOW's, there is way too much room for abuse of these laws, and no recourse and recovery by someone who has been wrongly attacked by the use of these laws.

U think there is something inherently dangerous and wrong, when any law is used secretly, or privately that deprives any person of their rights without due process.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Normally, I don't care for beers with fruit brewed into them, but I found this one I really did enjoy. Most of the time I usually get the Shiner Bock, because I really like darker beers, but the store had these Shiner Brewery Tour samplers, so I decided to try them out this summer. I found some other Shiner beers that I really like now.
    Give a Lambic (Kriek/cherry) a try. I'm not much of a drinker, but I really like them. Sweet and tart, a very traditional, but different type of beer.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    ^^ lindeman's FTW. i get a couple of those very occasionally, trick is dont drink more than two unless you have nothing to do, and or, some leftover wisdom tooth pills for in the morning.

-----
    sorry guys im back on topic i swear.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What? No love for turtles?

turtle 001.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm no great defender of Crenshaw but unless you're in Texas Congressional District 2, you don't get a vote in the matter (figuratively & literally). And if you are in CD2, it seems to me: "what are your choices?" You gonna vote Democrat? Or perhaps just not vote...in which case, the odds still overwhelmingly favor him; he's the incumbent. And interestingly enough, in addition to having received the NRA's endorsement, he's also got an 'A' rating from the GOA. Be that as it may...

In general, I rather like Crenshaw. But his major blind spot in regards to Red Flag laws has to be addressed by his constituents.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom