• ...and so much more!
  • bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    What a lot of folks don't realize is that by buying a license, even if you don't get a chance to use it, whichever type you buy, also helps support the Texas Wildlife Conservation Department. They help maintain all of our natural resources. They provide grants and guidance to help ranches to maintain the herd of animals and the fisheries to keep the lakes and rivers stocked.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I've had a Texas license almost every year (except when living out of state or in the military) for about 50 years. I remember when we had to buy an exempt license for being under 16. I think it cost 50 cents a year back in the 70's.
    Squirrels trembled and hid in the treetops at the sound of my footsteps!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I use to watch Lone Star Law. I stopped because I thought they let to many off on warnings. I get it they didn’t want to appear to be racially profiling people! I get it they didn’t want to be the bad guys & it is tv.

They sure didn’t hesitate on kids with weed or Joe six pack! They sure didn’t come across enough methbilly’s to be realistic enough for me!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Deer with Covid. Hard to believe. Who would have thought to test them?

We may own the land but game animals and birds that land on my land doesn't mean I own them. Cattle from your property that get onto my land are not mine.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Deer with Covid. Hard to believe. Who would have thought to test them?

We may own the land but game animals and birds that land on my land doesn't mean I own them. Cattle from your property that get onto my land are not mine.

Are you saying the deer that cross your land belong to someone else? Or are you saying that high fencing land to hold deer should be illegal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Are you saying the deer that cross your land belong to someone else? Or are you saying that high fencing land to hold deer should be illegal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Game deer that cross my land apparently belong to the state.
    I guess if you raise deer and high fence that is your property and your deer.
    Birds that land on my property are technically not my birds.
    I don't understand what you are questioning. Wild game cross property lines with ease. Privately owned animals are the property of the people that own them even if they cross over into someone else's land. I don't know how these game farms work but I assume they tag their animals to distinguish them from wild game.

Top Bottom