• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I was wrong. the guy I thought was a scammer turned out to be a long timer... I just couldn't access his responses properly. My fault and I lost the deal.

Hzeng

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2020
    Sugar Land, Texas
    I got a same scam from weapons guild from a guy called Chad couture. Funny thing is that I could’ve had someone check out the real Chad’s address since I have a friend who lives in the same town.

As additional context, the scammer was offering a super low price on a TNW Suomi kit and he immediately posted his C&R ffl, drivers license, and LTC. I’m pretty sure the real Chad wouldn’t have a reason to stoop so low so it’s pretty crazy how smart this scammer was, he knows his guns at a superficial level (messed up when I asked him to post the kit but he didn’t include the BATF approved schematics). He’s been hitting up all the files as well so watch out. Usually they can’t do a video or picture with timestamp and something silly next to the product (I’ve asked for a fork on top of a toilet paper roll next to a gun before) and that usually weeds them out.

AlteisenMkII

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2022
    San Antonio,TX
    I can say the scammers are persistent sometimes. I've had some asking me to send money over an app and to do an FFL. I usually as if they are within the state and usually I get out of state responses first. To be honest, Its rather irritating at the fact that they have the audacity to respond and not meet FTF.

Outrider

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Elmo, Texas
    Absolutely, have fielded these emails since around 2019. Noticed right away the scammer tactics. I can spot them a mile away since I have sold on eBay and Craigslist for decades. They all follow a similar pattern as you show above. I just block their email.

Top Bottom