• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Have just tried contacting a TGT several times over the last 3 weeks with some stuff they requested WTB. no responses so I reported them as scam. sorry if it offended someone.

wakosama

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    as soon as I reported scam got a response via TGT, not email, but only a complaint. checked and I found I had replied to his specific ad 3 times and TGT had 0 responses listed, until scam report complaint. am I being paranoid or just too old for this?

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Things on the internet are not the same as real life. I personally wouldn't respond to any WTB ads. I also stopped reporting anything as it doesn't seem to do much good there, or anywhere for that matter. I buy and sell there when the need arises and have had few issues. If you want to be the internet police you will have a hard time most anywhere you go. Initially being able to read and understand the ads and use some rational thought on the matter will suffice for the first step. If you are wanting for the web site to filter things for you then you won't fair well there. It takes some practice to read and just move on from anything that looks suspicious. It isn't unique to just TGT, it is everything on the internet needs to be personally evaluated before you do anything else. If your skills are low for this kind of thing then you will have issues at most any similar kind of site.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Quoting myself it looks like I rooted one out right here on this forum.

C60D4BFB-D366-444E-998F-E8CCCAEE7183.jpeg

Top Bottom