• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tC_Matt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    367c3cbc85062eba0b6126d6b850b642.jpg

My buddy got his balls chopped today. Poor guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    Brodie - before and after.jpg
    Brodie. First pic is before I picked him up off the roadside 4 years ago. Some turd had dumped him on Wallisville Rd. Second one is last year. In the background you can see our two other Rescues. Both dumped on Wallisville Rd in 2004.

Elsa before and after.jpg
    Elsa. Picked her up at the U-haul on the East Fwy last June. Some turd had tied her to the propane tank the night before. She was pretty well cooked when I rolled up about 5pm. The staff had untied her and gave her water, but she was still sunburnt like hell. I actually took her to the emergency Vet and asked if she needed to be put down. Vet said hell no, she just needs some treatment. Demodex Mange was a stone bitch to get under control. Second pic is a couple months ago.

Last edited:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    View attachment 38094
    Brodie. First pic is before I picked him up off the roadside 4 years ago. Some turd had dumped him on Wallisville Rd. Second one is last year. In the background you can see our two other Rescues. Both dumped on Wallisville Rd in 2004.

View attachment 38095
    Elsa. Picked her up at the U-haul on the East Fwy last June. Some turd had tied her to the propane tank the night before. She was pretty well cooked when I rolled up about 5pm. The staff had untied her and gave her water, but she was still sunburnt like hell. I actually took her to the emergency Vet and asked if she needed to be put down. Vet said hell no, she just needs some treatment. Demodex Mange was a stone bitch to get under control. Second pic is a couple months ago.

Thank you for doing some good work here. Looks like Brodie went through some fighting before you saved him. When we reach the point of being able to take rescues we are going to get into it hardcore.

mardad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2013
    Nacogdoches
    Sieben on left, 7 months. Henry on right, coming 4 yrs. Henry was kinda a rescue. We have 4 more smaller dogs and a bad a** cat.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (8).jpg
      FullSizeRender (8).jpg
      54.4 KB · Views: 376
    Top Bottom