Gun Zone Deals

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    That pooch looks like trouble!

That pooch looks like he's reading the menu at the drive-thru.....

She's actually a little too clever for her own good, and just about the most affectionate and loyal dog I've ever had. And she rides in the car exactly like you see here - no wandering around, no pressing against the window or barking, just sitting up in her seat, and occasionally lying down until she can't stand not seeing out the windows anymore and sits up again.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Small world.
    We had an African Grey named Pedro.
    He lived to about 30.
    I think he got a cold is what happened to him.
    I had moved away from home, so I'm not sure, and it was a long time ago.

Jaya8309

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Corpus Christi
    Small world.
    We had an African Grey named Pedro.
    He lived to about 30.
    I think he got a cold is what happened to him.
    I had moved away from home, so I'm not sure, and it was a long time ago.
    Small world indeed. That is awesome. Well not that he passed but that u had a grey. They are such clowns and never stop talking or making noises. People don’t believe what they r hearing sometimes. They assume I’m playing a trick on them when he talks. He’s that good.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Small world indeed. That is awesome. Well not that he passed but that u had a grey. They are such clowns and never stop talking or making noises. People don’t believe what they r hearing sometimes. They assume I’m playing a trick on them when he talks. He’s that good.
    Absolutely.
    We would sometimes have to move him out of the room to watch TV.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    My inlaws had a pair of African greys. Pico and Skipper. Pico spoke Spanish and English. Some keywords would send them off on long talking sprees. You would think it was a person sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Edited because I can spell good.

Last edited:

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    This is LP. We first noticed her running wild while still living at our previous residence about 6 yrs ago. She was 100% feral when we first spotted her. Took my wife weeks to catch her and had to use a live trap we borrowed from a neighbor. I’m convinced she was either born in the wild or dumped as a new born. The quirkiest dog we’ve ever owned still to this day but man have we made progress. It took almost a month before she would let my wife touch her.

She still very apprehensive toward strangers but amazing how far she’s come. Will smile & dance for a chicken jerky

IMG_7102.JPG

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Our new dawg is slowly getting use to us. He is an escape artist having figured out how to get out of the fenced backyard. Not sure if he jumped it, climbed it or squeezed his skinny ass out. He has 2 neighbor dogs that come over and convince him freedom is free. No freedom for him until he gets nurtured.

He’s not very active while inside. Spending most his time napping. He is pretty skinny, hope he ain’t sick. He makes no noise. He’s learning the trash ain’t for him, but the wife needs to invest in a can.

He pissed on a wall when he first came in the house. I was thinking of keeping him on the screened back porch. That night it was going to get cold, so he was put in the butlers pantry. No mess overnight and he went outside first thing.

No doubt he is momma’s boy. Could be from the lack of men @ the shelter. He is less skittish around me afterdays. I’m more likely to bust him getting in the trash.

He has a dog bed, but likes the floor too. He has tried getting on the furniture,but seems to know better. I told the wife if I catch him on my leather furniture that they both can go stay at her parents.

He likes to slink around underneath an end table and the dinning room table & chairs. Last night he had free run of the house. I was surprised when I got up this morning that he was free and put him out before I got to pee.

Over all we are committed to having him. He needs to get a little weight on him & learn what’s up!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The boy had a big day today. As part of the rescue agreement he got his balls cut out! He seems to be doing well. Pain killers & antibiotics for the next couple of days.

Tomorrow the wife takes her parents for groceries so I get to be around him most of the day. I’m really surprised he’s still a momma’s boy seeing as she took him for his clip job!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I honestly think most dogs are smart enough to figure out a good thing. I also believe they end up repaying it.

Baboon, it's going to take some time for him and you to adjust to one another. You're still fresh from the loss of your last one, and that one hit you pretty hard.

His taking to your wife, could be that it was a man, or men that abused him, or neglected him.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Remi must be pretty high because I tried to get him to go out when I got up. He got up for the wife, went out then went back to bed in the master bedroom were his bed is.

Even after she dragged his bed into the living room he want back to the bedroom.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Remi must be pretty high because I tried to get him to go out when I got up. He got up for the wife, went out then went back to bed in the master bedroom were his bed is.

Even after she dragged his bed into the living room he want back to the bedroom.

Did he jump on the big bed with mama.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Did he jump on the big bed with mama.
    She fessed up that he did that on his second night. One of the reasons I checked on him when I got up.

I just busted up a leftover hamburger in his dish with his dog chow. With the wife going to be gone with her parents shopping most of the day I don’t need him avoiding me. I sure don’t want him pulling out his stitches out of his nutsack!

Top Bottom