• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ground Zero Precision

Lifetime Member
    Apr 11, 2015
    Trenton, Texas
    You guys might want to keep an eye on this link. It is only accessible from Texas Gun Talk and the deals posted there are sharply discounted and available to Texas Gun Talk members only.

Make sure you put your TGT username in the order notes! I've added four deals for you guys today and will add more as time allows. Let me know if you have any questions.

Philip B.

http://www.groundzeroprecision.com/collections/texas-gun-talk-members-only-special-offers
    Target Sports

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Thanks!
    Never too old to consider one of those build packages, just for the experience and old times sake.

JayeMechanico

Aug 22, 2009
    Buda, TX
    This is great! Thanks for the link. Does your site offer free shipping on orders? That Blue DIT group looks like a bargain! I want one for my new rifle

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    This is great! Thanks for the link. Does your site offer free shipping on orders? That Blue DIT group looks like a bargain! I want one for my new rifle

Asking out of ignorance: I have a two-stage trigger in my "long-range" AR, and nickel-polished single stage kits in my SBR's (primarily range guns and/or hog hunting with the .300). How much of a difference does this trigger make and, for my purposes, are the changes likely to be good or bad? I get that it's lighter, and lighter = more accurate, generally. But is it "too light?" Would it be right for a 3-gun AR?

Ground Zero Precision

Lifetime Member
    Apr 11, 2015
    Trenton, Texas

A whole lot of our products offer free shipping. I try to keep all of the costs from every day pricing to shipping beyond reasonable. The Blue DIT trigger is an absolute bargain. I can't go into specifics but I can say that anyone who wants one (or more) needs to jump on them fast because when I say supply is limited it is not a sales gimmick. I don't do that crap. A few brief Google searches should tell you everything you need to know about them without me getting in hot water.

You absolutely need one for your rifle.

JayeMechanico

Aug 22, 2009
    Buda, TX
    A whole lot of our products offer free shipping. I try to keep all of the costs from every day pricing to shipping beyond reasonable. The Blue DIT trigger is an absolute bargain. I can't go into specifics but I can say that anyone who wants one (or more) needs to jump on them fast because when I say supply is limited it is not a sales gimmick. I don't do that crap. A few brief Google searches should tell you everything you need to know about them without me getting in hot water.

You absolutely need one for your rifle.

I'm 99.9% sure of which trigger group this is. It wasn't very hard to figure it out after a search or two. That being said, my order has been placed! Found a couple of video reviews of it on youtube and that trigger kicks ass! Can't wait to get it installed in my new rifle and try it out, the "blue" trigger will be her first shots! Thanks GZP
    -Jaye

JayeMechanico

Aug 22, 2009
    Buda, TX
    Asking out of ignorance: I have a two-stage trigger in my "long-range" AR, and nickel-polished single stage kits in my SBR's (primarily range guns and/or hog hunting with the .300). How much of a difference does this trigger make and, for my purposes, are the changes likely to be good or bad? I get that it's lighter, and lighter = more accurate, generally. But is it "too light?" Would it be right for a 3-gun AR?

I'll try to answer your question as best I can. The standard pull on a mil spec AR-15 trigger is going to be set in the range of 5.5-7.5 lbs or so. For normal purposes of use such as home defense or general plinking and having fun the standard trigger is more than enough. Standard triggers are reliable, rugged and trustworthy. Let's say that you use your rifle for other things though. In my case I plan to get into some friendly 3 gun shoot matches, and also use this rifle as a medium range hunting rifle (0-200yds) for hog and such. The advantage of having an aftermarket trigger with considerably lighter pull and very short reset, in my case, is beneficial. It will help with shot placement and follow up for sure. The fact that GZP is offering a $190 trigger group for $95 is just too good a deal to pass up! Search this... [BRO DIT] on youtube. I think you'll get an idea of how much a difference this single stage trigger will make. Hope this helps, have a good one
    -Jaye

ed308

Well-Known
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I'll try to answer your question as best I can. The standard pull on a mil spec AR-15 trigger is going to be set in the range of 5.5-7.5 lbs or so. For normal purposes of use such as home defense or general plinking and having fun the standard trigger is more than enough. Standard triggers are reliable, rugged and trustworthy. Let's say that you use your rifle for other things though. In my case I plan to get into some friendly 3 gun shoot matches, and also use this rifle as a medium range hunting rifle (0-200yds) for hog and such. The advantage of having an aftermarket trigger with considerably lighter pull and very short reset, in my case, is beneficial. It will help with shot placement and follow up for sure. The fact that GZP is offering a $190 trigger group for $95 is just too good a deal to pass up! Search this... [BRO DIT] on youtube. I think you'll get an idea of how much a difference this single stage trigger will make. Hope this helps, have a good one
    -Jaye

Is the pull on these triggers really 3.5 lbs.? I've seen what appears to be the same trigger on some other sites and have read reports the pull is actually 5+ lbs. Has anyone checked the pull on these triggers? Great deal if the pull is whats stated in this thread.

Vec

Well-Known
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    OP, order placed but i have a question.

why was i charged these extra taxes? i don't live in that county, or that city.

Subtotal : $95.00 USD
    TX State Tax : $6.31 USD
    Fannin County Tax : $0.50 USD

Trenton Municipal Tax : $1.51 USD

Shipping : $5.95 USD
    Total : $109.27 USD

Last edited:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Texas is an origin based sales tax state, meaning you are taxed based off where the business location is. So no matter where you reside in the state of Texas, taxes paid are based off the business' location.

ETA:

total is 8.25% combined, usually. Texas state tax is really only 6.25% but cities and counties are allowed to add another 2% to total 8.25%. Of course almost almost do and that's why Texas Sales Tax is usually considered 8.25%. Can be less, but NEVER more.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom