• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jigtossin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2021
    El Paso, TX
    I am assuming mine will turn green/yellow when it has been processed for some time.
    Application submitted on 1/22/2021 lol.
    Just wondering if this looked normal for yall.
    22JAN2021.png

Tihsepa

Perpetually Confused
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    Aubrey, Tx.
    I am assuming mine will turn green/yellow when it has been processed for some time.
    Application submitted on 1/22/2021 lol.
    Just wondering if this looked normal for yall. View attachment 242791
    Yep, It will take a few weeks to update. Alot of times the first update will have alot of fields complete. It will take a few weeks once the status starts to show.
    9229D08B-2558-4A47-A7DE-F12006F3F405.jpeg

toby1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2018
    Llano, Tx
    DPS received everything by 1/18/21 The site shows license mailed 8 days ago. Nothing about a license being issued. Today (2/06/21) my license is in my mail box. 18 day turnaround? including usps mailing? I'm impressed.

Tihsepa

Perpetually Confused
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    Aubrey, Tx.
    No updates yet same screen for myself... Should I be worried? Lol
    I would not worry about it yet. They batch update so it only changes once a day. I would give it a few more days. I fave found with a few people it seems to update on Friday nights. I bet if you check Saturday morning, it will have another update.

jigtossin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2021
    El Paso, TX
    I would not worry about it yet. They batch update so it only changes once a day. I would give it a few more days. I fave found with a few people it seems to update on Friday nights. I bet if you check Saturday morning, it will have another update.

LTC.png

Application submitted on 1/22/2021
    Update on 2/15/2021
    Matter of time, receiving the license.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    18 day turnaround? including usps mailing? I'm impressed.

Must be nice. Mine took six months and a week, so for one week I was unlicensed.

This was my third renewal, and one of their hang ups was needing my DD-214 to show I was a veteran despite the fact my previous license already had 'veteran' on it and I provided my DD-214 to get it.

And of course, the Texas State Guard being equally quick in getting me an ID card (over eight months) meaninf I didn't get the free renewal I should have.

Honestly, I believe had I not contacted DPS about it several times during the process, my renewal would have sat idle.

I know my situation was an anomaly, but it also should have never happened.

The only thing quick about it was how fast DPS deposited my check!

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    My renewal took exactly one month from doing it online and uploading another copy of my DD-214 to the day I received it in the mail.

New one almost looks black and white compared to the old one. And they used the picture from my DL instead of the one that was on my LTC.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    My renewal took exactly one month from doing it online and uploading another copy of my DD-214 to the day I received it in the mail.

New one almost looks black and white compared to the old one. And they used the picture from my DL instead of the one that was on my LTC.

I need to find out how to upload, I am 99% sure I already gave them my dd214.
    is there some way to know what they need?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I need to find out how to upload, I am 99% sure I already gave them my dd214.
    is there some way to know what they need?

Have you logged into the tracking website?

Note: "Once you have completed your application, you can upload required documentation at the RSD Contact Us page."

I believe it's the "Proof of Special Condition : Received" but that's no guarantee that they have it even if you've sent it in the past (as I found out the hard way!).

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Have you logged into the tracking website?

Note: "Once you have completed your application, you can upload required documentation at the RSD Contact Us page."

I believe it's the "Proof of Special Condition : Received" but that's no guarantee that they have it even if you've sent it in the past (as I found out the hard way!).

Thanks. I will look into this tomorrow.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Ok, everything so green but the background check and finger prints.
    I shouldn’t have procrastinated on this. I wont make this mistake again.

first time in years I had to wait for a background check when buying a gun the other day.

Top Bottom