Jarrell TX, United States

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    He is smart and a big thinking
    Does not like to fail at anything and goes balls to the wall.
    I've never known him to speak out against the government until now..that only makes me like him more

What I dont like about him is runs his mouth alot and that gets him in trouble and he has some tech ideas that scare the hell out of me..like linking the brain to the internet...

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Musk is a smart blood sucker. All of his 'enterprises' depend on Gov. $. Period! He took over the GM/Toyota factory when it was closed after the demise of the Toyota/GM auto. Lots of Gov. $ paid for him to do it. Sparks where Panasonic makes Tesla batteries and motors is NOT what the original 'artist' concept made it look. NY is shut down permanently when he couldn't get the state to pay for it. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...lon-musk-s-forgotten-gigafactory-2-in-buffalo.
    SpaceX? https://www.space.com/27234-spacex-texas-spaceport-groundbreaking.html
    More gov. $$. Beal tried to do this and NASA and Gov. shut him down - years ago!! He was spending HIS $$.
    Austin? What happened to Dell, Research central, etc?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Musk is a smart blood sucker. All of his 'enterprises' depend on Gov. $. Period! He took over the GM/Toyota factory when it was closed after the demise of the Toyota/GM auto. Lots of Gov. $ paid for him to do it. Sparks where Panasonic makes Tesla batteries and motors is NOT what the original 'artist' concept made it look. NY is shut down permanently when he couldn't get the state to pay for it. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...lon-musk-s-forgotten-gigafactory-2-in-buffalo.
    SpaceX? https://www.space.com/27234-spacex-texas-spaceport-groundbreaking.html
    More gov. $$. Beal tried to do this and NASA and Gov. shut him down - years ago!! He was spending HIS $$.
    Austin? What happened to Dell, Research central, etc?

I can speak to the Tesla/Toyota/GM angle at the NUMMI plant. I’ve posted it elsewhere, but your statement in how it came to be Teslas’s plant isn’t how things happened.

In a nutshell, part of GM’s bankruptcy was the .gov heaping all of GM’s plant-related liabilities onto Toyota. The NUUMI plant was one of those liabilities.

Toyota entered into a partnership with Tesla, and part of that partnership was selling the plant to Tesla. In return, Toyota got Tesla battery and motor tech, and built it into the RAV4 EV.

All of GM’s liabilities that were heaped onto Toyota, were paid by Toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom