Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The wall thickness of a bubble can be determined from the color, which is a result of interference of light waves reflection off the inner and outer surface of the wall. The color can be seen shifting as the wall evaporates and thins.

4c256f3b8585ff4da64169bf7e21025d.jpg
    fb1b3cb6f1edc49dbaa6944c1695f4ce.jpg
    335fac28cd10f11ab716e0e233c14238.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Today a lot of people got a great view of the “dark side of the moon”. It was during the eclipse.
    While it was dark on the side of the moon facing away from the sun at that time, the dark side of the moon is in reference to the side not seen from the earth, it has nothing to do with light.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    While it was dark on the side of the moon facing away from the sun at that time, the dark side of the moon is in reference to the side not seen from the earth, it has nothing to do with light.
    I was pretty clear that it was the dark side of the moon and not the other side of the moon. I agree that because we only see one side of the moon from Earth,that some uneducated individuals may incorrectly identify it as the “dark side”. Either way, Pink Floyd’s masterpiece “Dark Side of the Moon” was an awesome album. More than 10 years on the top 100.

tarantula

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2023
    San Antonio
    I was pretty clear that it was the dark side of the moon and not the other side of the moon. I agree that because we only see one side of the moon from Earth,that some uneducated individuals may incorrectly identify it as the “dark side”. Either way, Pink Floyd’s masterpiece “Dark Side of the Moon” was an awesome album. More than 10 years on the top 100.
    "There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark." - Gerry O’Driscoll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Was? I believe it still is.

Reminds me of El Dorado High School in Las Vegas 1974. I was beginning to think it only played 'Money' and 'Time'.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    You can find heartwarming news if you look wide and deep. What's the old saying? A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged?
    Even close?

Top Bottom