• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    After the first few were shot, the rest would stay home..., or come in through legal ports of entry. This is an invasion, if these same people came in under arms, we would shoot them. Looters should be shot on sight, most would agree... these are looters looking to steal from Americans.

gll,

Who NEEDS shooting, imvho, is ANYBODY, who invades our republic/Texas, while ARMED or smuggling in any UNLAWFUL items, to expressly include smuggling narcotics & people, i.e., illegal aliens.

Once more, we need to reform the old Frontier Battalion of TEXAS RANGERS & instruct the Captain to "clean up the mess".
    If necessary, let the USBP worry about the illegals & HUNT DOWN the smugglers. = COYOTES, otoh, whether 2 or 4 footed, are PREDATORS & should be dealt with HARSHLY.
    (Fwiw, I firmly believe that IF the Captain requests help, as was done in the 19th Century, he will quickly get all the volunteer help that he might ever need.)
    NOTE: Fwiw I, for just one of many Texicans, will RUSH to help do whatever needs doing to assist the Rangers, with everything from manning the radios to preparing/serving food/drinks or guarding detainees..

yours, satx
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994