• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxFactor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    Fort Worth
    Hello,
    I just recently discovered that TDSA is about an hour drive which is not to bad as I've been looking for a outdoor range as I'm located little north of Fort Worth. Has anyone been there lately? does it get really busy?
    I was reading somewhere you can't shoot 5.56 on their steel plates and the owner recommends using a .22lr conversion kit to run/gun on their range, can anyone confirm this?
    ARJ Defense ad

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    I used to be a member about 4 or 5 years ago. Len, the owner, was a very friendly guy. Back then, it was a decent range, but it got real muddy and full of mosquitoes after a rain. Mud boots and insect repellant took care of that, though.

Their rifle range went up to 200 yards. Not sure if it’s been expanded.

It was never crowded when I used to go. Not sure what it’s like now, though.

The steel plates cost extra, and I never shot them. So can’t help you there.

Colion Noir sometimes films his videos there. I never saw him when I was there, though.

I’d still be a member, but my turn was up on the waiting list for another, less expensive private range. So I’m no longer a member at TDSA. Otherwise, it suited my needs.

MaxFactor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    Fort Worth
    Yea that's how i heard about it, been looking for an outdoor range for some tactical training run and gun type stuff as shooting indoor doesn't fit my objective anymore. Even though TDSA is about 55 minutes east for me.

MaxFactor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    Fort Worth
    you got any others that are close to fort worth ?? I'm planning on checking out TripleC soon heard you get an entire bay and can do what you want in it..

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Sometimes real life is crazier than fiction:

Top Bottom