• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Recently acquired one from someone who purchased it several years ago and has already had to send it in for work. Probably four years ago I took it to the range to see if I could find an ammo it would reliably feed. It was after this he sent it to Taurus.

When I picked it up several weeks ago the slide wouldn’t go to the rear easily. The trigger pin was not fully seated and that seemed to be the problem.

Looking at the frame, the trigger pin hole is slightly opened up due to not being fully seated and then fired. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Aside from melting it down into plastic.

I bought it to help them fund a better carry firearm and a project for me to tinker with.

Admittedly, it’s a junk firearm. If I can get it to work a little more reliably, I’d be content.

Something like a KNS anti-walk pin for an AR is what comes to mind but perhaps not the right course of action.
    Lynx Defense

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If your serial starts with A, or B, you may just have an early bad one. I know E and beyond were very reliable.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I had a his and her's with serial numbers in E. Never any issue other than they'd last 100 rounds at most before jamming and requiring a good cleaning. I sold them for something more reliable and with lasers.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom