SOLD Tanfoglio (EAA) Witness, 9mm (CZ clone) - Wonder Finish (like stainless) Frisco, TX

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas yankee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Frisco, TX
    This is a gently used Tanfoglio (EAA) Witness 9mm, with accessory rail, in great shape - I'm the original purchaser - the Tanfoglio Witness is an evolved copy of the CZ-75 pistol design, with very similar ergonomics to the CZ but some manufacturing improvements for improved accuracy, safety, and reliability. This gun is the "Wonder finish", which is a heat-treated steel, similar to Glock's Tenifer finish - the Wonder finish process creates a self lubricating, corrosion resistant barrier between the surface of the pistol and the underlying metal that is over 12 microns deep. It maintains the superior characteristics of iron carbon steel for rigidity and durability with the look and corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Comes with the original box and one magazine, as well as Hogue finger groove grips as pictured - the original grips are also included. What’s in the description and shown in the pictures is what comes with the gun. Prefer a face to face transaction with a Bill of Sale and TX DL or TX LTC, near Frisco, but I’ll ship the gun (USPS insured) to your FFL for +50. I'm not in the firearms business - I’m an individual collector occasionally selling guns I’ve previously purchased. No trades - $500
    IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6877.jpg

Top Bottom