• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I’ve known that unless I hit the lottery, I’m never gonna have a Trijicon Acog on my rifle. I’m ok with that, but I watched a video the other day about an amazon Chinese made (I’m assuming) fiber optic Acog knockoff, and it looked like it held up pretty well. I went down a YouTube rabbit hole watching videos on them, and even though I thought I learned my lesson on budget red dots when I first started shooting, I find myself tempted to try one of these out. Anyone else seen them or even bought one and used it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When I figured out I was not earning enough money for the things I wanted I worked a second job! Sure it sucked! I missed out on lots of things like holidays, going hunting, banging the wife, but I bought some very cool shit!

You either have the time or the money. It’s really up to you to find the balance.

When someone really wants to buy a chicom optic I suggest they look at Primary Arms. I figure it would be easier to get satisfaction from them, then most others! After all they are in Texas.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    For just a few bucks extra you can buy the exact same optic at Amazon, an American company. From sellers that claim to be Veterans. But not necessarily American. And they say they donate to Veteran causes. Same as prior disclaimer.
    Same Chinese crap but AMERICA and VETS who cares where they installed the cheap plastic lenses

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Just pay Moonpie $25 to kick you in the nuts. You'll get more for your money.
    8A60ED1B-2A03-4202-AD46-1F1F2270CF74.gif

Top Bottom