Target Sports

Talk about SHTF, have you backed up your system drive in your computer lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I prefer to personally have my backup, I can't control a cloud.
    I don't care for cloud backup either.
    My complete system backups are on a large external drive in my home office and updates daily when I am at home.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Wished I knew more about computers that just turning it on and clicking on TGT. My desk top and lap top are both Windows 7 and I've never had any issues with it until several says ago. I deeded to redo my resume and clicked on Microsoft office. I haven't used it in years and had to renew my subscription. I got on their web site, paid my fee and started to download it and it will not down load. Says it can't find some kind of dill, what ever that is. This was on AOL.
    Si I closed AOL and went to Google Chrome. It stared to open then POOF IT WAS GONE. I found the icon tried to down load it again and got the " dill? not found. I would upgrade to Windows 10 but I'm afraid I would lose all of the information I have safe and would not want to lose.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Wished I knew more about computers that just turning it on and clicking on TGT. My desk top and lap top are both Windows 7 and I've never had any issues with it until several says ago. I deeded to redo my resume and clicked on Microsoft office. I haven't used it in years and had to renew my subscription. I got on their web site, paid my fee and started to download it and it will not down load. Says it can't find some kind of dill, what ever that is. This was on AOL.
    Si I closed AOL and went to Google Chrome. It stared to open then POOF IT WAS GONE. I found the icon tried to down load it again and got the " dill? not found. I would upgrade to Windows 10 but I'm afraid I would lose all of the information I have safe and would not want to lose.
    It's a tangled web they weave. I turned off auto updates on Windows 10, some updates were crashing the computer.

Top Bottom