• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I work in a Foreign Trade Zone. So I am not allowed to defend myself at work, only criminals can have a gun there, along with horrible rent-a-cop security guards that can't hit the broad side of a barn

That is not true. There is no policy where you work saying that you cannot defend yourself. Have you seen the "rent-a-cop security guards" shoot?
    Gun Zone Deals

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    My job has a "no weapons" policy. And we are in a bad neighborhood. Any given day, you may see a crackhead fight or drug addicts prostitutes getting picked up. We had a guy go into our bathroom and drop dead. The bathroom isn't in our office but in the building .

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    My job has a "no weapons" policy. And we are in a bad neighborhood. Any given day, you may see a crackhead fight or drug addicts prostitutes getting picked up. We had a guy go into our bathroom and drop dead. The bathroom isn't in our office but in the building .

Same here, but it's the base commander's decision not to allow anyone from bringing a weapon on Lackland and securing it in their car. Those of us who work there have to drive though some not-so-nice neighborhoods to get to the office. These events recently happened right outside the fence from where I work, I pass by these places daily on my way to and from the offic...

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksa...d--man-found-shot-to-death-in-motel-room.html

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/loc...in-fatal-shooting-near-lackland-afb/24221907/

Even with the five victims of the Chattanooga attack, I doubt the policy will change...

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Awesome! Why is it that Texas cannot come up with these headlines?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom