• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kenny D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Crosby, Texas
    Today was the 2nd annual National Take Your Daughter To The Range Day. I'm a proud Papa today. My 13 year old daughter did very well at the 50 yard range though open irons IMO. This is the first time she did any distance shooting with the AR. Here are some photos I would like to share with the group.
    41DFEE34-orig_zps5946d2f5.gif
    880E38CF-orig_zps9e079784.gif
    Hurley's Gold

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    We had a previous appointment today, but when I mentioned it was TYDTTR day, my daughter asked if we could go next week a couple times. She's visiting from Kommiefornia so I'm glad she wants to go.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Can't wait till my little girl is old enough. At the same time I never want her to grow up because I don't want to miss a day ;) Something special about our little girls. My son and I have already been to the range, and he impressed me with his maturity and ability. About time for us to go again I think.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    My daughter goes with me about five times a year. It is great having her along each time.
    I wasted a lot of money and time trying to find a pistol she liked to shoot. Turns out she likes to shoot my 1911s as much as I do. I bought her a 9mm 1911, but she prefers the .45ACP 1911s. Go figure. Oh by the way, my daughter is 25, married to a Marine and has two small children. Her plate is pretty full, so I relish what time we have together at the range.

Kenny D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Crosby, Texas
    I think it is so cool to have so many young ladies interested in shooting, especially with all the anti-gun indoctrination going on these days.

Go Sig or Go Home

Top Bottom