TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Tactical Bowel Evacuation (TBE):

The tactical bowel evacuation is a dynamic tactic employable for eliminating parasitic drag on the operator, allowing a greater performance ability in a time-is-life critical mass casualty incident. Upon initial identification of the threat matrix, the operator identifies appropriate avenues of egress while simultaneously designating an alternative LZ. Upon contact, operator induces the TBE and offloads unnecessary parasitic drag. Weight is reduced, thus allowing a more dynamic flinch response and activation of the fight or flight response matrix to aid in exiting the target area. aka Shit and get!

LOL

I am so sick and tired of the whole tactical fad. Nothing wrong with buying, using, wearing good quality stuff, but people kind of take this stuff to the extreme in a ridiculous way. Oh well, more entertainment for the rest of us.
    Hurley's Gold

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Should we really resent the tactical fans? I mean "a rising tide floats all boats" right?

More gun owners buying more stuff. Not a bad thing? Maybe I shouldn't have hated the zombie thing as much as I did?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    My prediction: the next big gun rage will be gophers!

"Freeze, gopher!"

carl14.jpg

Top Bottom