• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    I still wear the desert boots from my last deployment RFI. Bellevilles. The soles are wearing thin after 16 years and thousands of miles. I'll probably resole them rather than replace them.
    Military Camp

Ingramite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Hill Country
    Crock-a-Nators.jpg

Crock-a-Nators
    I only deploy the tactical heel retention if I get into some deep B.S. and have to back out quick

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Update on the Rockys i got last year.

Ive been wearing them pretty much everyday doing all kinds of things. From falling & bucking trees to chasing Bigfoot. Well last week the stiching came loose from the side of the sole. I called Rocky this morning & luckily they have a 1yr warranty in manufacture defects. The CS lady sent me a email to send pics & receipt too. Luckily i purchased on line & still had my reciept. So now just waiting to hear back. Hopefully im not out $250.

The 3 reasons i went with Rocky.... Made in USA, triple stiched leather & stiched soles. I figured 1 pair of good boots would last longer than 3 pairs of made in china boots. I could have got cheaper boots, but didn't think they would last. Hopefully i just got some bad stiching & ill be taken care of. If not then i guess ill try some Danners.

Ill let yall know what happens.

theokami

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I've been wearing the hell out of my Merrill Sawtooth boots over the last 5 or so years. Have a pair of GoRuck Jungle MACV-1 shorties enroute that should arrive today or tomorrow.

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    I'm a basic btch with no military experience, but I do have a more than a few miles in the mountains of CO, archery hunting, and east Texas woodlands. Lately I've been wearing a pair of 5.11 ATAC's. They're comfortable and seem to be holding up well so far.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    For the last month or so, I have been wearing my heavy duty, steel-toe rubber boots because of all the rain, standing water and don't want to get snake-bit. I haven't seen very many snakes so far, but.......that don't mean they ain't out there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom