• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Ya know, Mondays really do suck for most people. It's really a shitty day of the week. Lots of bad things happen on Mondays. Shit usually that will go wrong, goes wrong on a Monday. They just suck. Even though I'm retired, I still hate Mondays. They just still suck!

So maybe one redeeming factor is to look forward to Taco Tuesday, and get your spirits lifted into a better place! So this thread is devoted to embracing Taco Tuesdays, and anything we can attribute to making the week a little better and nicer. I love tacos!

And tequila! Tequila goes with tacos!

ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The first and last time I ate CABRITO was in 1969, trip to Mexico, sick for 2 days with montezums revenge.

Some years ago, one of the truck shops I worked at, a Mexican guy came around in the mornings selling fresh homemade breakfast tacos and burritos. One morning I was joking around about goat meat with him, and lo and behold, he had some shredded goat meat tacos and burritos. I got one of each and they were so awesome. I'd get them a couple of times during the week. Goat meat if cooked properly is some good eating!

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I can still remember when I lived at home, our stepmother would usually do a meatloaf or a pot roast with all the fixings on Tuesday night. One of my favorite nights for dinner. I love a good pot roast!
    At 16, just about anything I make he's waiting on. The wife's not a good cook (can literally burn water). The youngest somehow got brainwashed (daycare or school) that he can't eat meat (except fish sticks and chicken-sometimes). When he was a toddler, he would eat beef all the time, meatballs, taco meat, hot dogs, fresh albacore, but not now. Frustrating...and he won't give it a try. Hoping some peer pressure from one of his buddies down the street who has just started eating burgers and salad will rub off on him...but he is as stubborn as his mother :)

Top Bottom