• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    Hey everyone. My first post. I've been hanging in the shadows because I didn't have much to contribute until now. I have the 10x rear focus and the 3-15. They are the best value you can get in my opinion. The tall MIL turrets track perfectly and the reticle is easy to see and use. The glass is very clear. It looks as good as my Leupold VX-II. The eye box is easy to line up and get behind. I don't have eye fatigue when using the scope for long periods. The scopes are rated for 50BMG if that matters to you.

Keep in mind this is a subjective post.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Oh ok. I have a rear focus

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Not the same--the "rear focus" you speak of is used to get the reticle in focus for your visual correction. The "side focus" is to adjust for parallax at various ranges--thus, it is an adjustable objective scope. Most all scopes have the ocular focus but not all have an adjustable objective.

I've got three SWFA scopes (a 6x, the 10x with adjustable objective, and the 3x9-42 with adjustable objective). They are all superlative scopes, in my estimation.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've had mine for a while now and it's on my "never sell" list.

It is a very basic scope, but very well made and durable. Also tracks as well as much more expensive scopes. Mines been on everything for .17HMR to .50BMG and never lost zero.

I also have the rear focus. Side focus is preferable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windrunner50

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    Fort Worth
    Great optics for the price, the SWFA SS series have never disappointed. The scopes are well built, and handle large caliber recoil. The glass quality is very good for the price range. SWFA customer service is also great.

Top Bottom