• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uilim

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    missouri city texas
    Well Monday my 22 compact wasn’t extracting all the time. So I called Smith and they said here we will send you new parts. So nice. Then last night I removed the bolt block. And took it apart. Dumped the parts in ultrasonic cleaner. Then for fun was putting it back together. Uh the firing pin isn’t a 2 part pin now is it. Oops call back to SW new firing pin added. So after 23,000 rounds of cheap bulk crap worn extractor and a broken firing pin. Never had issues with the rounds firing.
    65C61471-5512-4A6F-8A8D-7FF056E8AD5F.jpeg
    Lynx Defense

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I picked one of these up last month. It is very close in size to my EDC Shields. I actually thought it was going to more along the lines of the M&P 2.0 Compact. I'm happy with it so far. First 225 rounds through it and no malfunctions with various brands and types of ammo. HV, SV, no problem. I don't plan on suppressing it tho.

uilim

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    missouri city texas
    I picked one of these up last month. It is very close in size to my EDC Shields. I actually thought it was going to more along the lines of the M&P 2.0 Compact. I'm happy with it so far. First 225 rounds through it and no malfunctions with various brands and types of ammo. HV, SV, no problem. I don't plan on suppressing it tho.
    I don’t shoot it with the suppressor much at all.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I bought a S&W M&P 22 compact for my wife about a year and a half ago, and from the beginning I had problems with it extracting and ejecting spent rounds. And when it would not extract, I had to use a dowel pin I carried to push down the barrel to get the spent round out.

After putting up with this for a year or so, it got to the point that as much as 50% of the time it would not extract and /or eject most ammo. My wife was the main shooter with this gun and she got to where she really did not even want to go shooting. I was looking at buying a Glock44 to replace it but I was going to wait until they had time to work the kinks out of it.

I sent it back to S&W and they pretty quickly fixed it and returned it and payed the shipping costs both ways. Very happy with the S&W service and now my wife loves the gun.

Top Bottom