Texas SOT

WTS Surplus Beretta Model 81 Cheetah .32ACP $239.00 to $269.00 Shiped!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DK Firearms

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 27, 2019
    Bowling Green, VA
    Here is a lesson that we will remember for years to come. Never be first to release a product and get undercut by the bigger boys on the block!

Price has been adjusted if you ordered at the old price you will receive a refund for the difference to the new price.

Surplus Beretta Model 81 Cheetah .32ACP with one 12 round magazine $239.00 - $269.00 Ships Free

High-Res-Group.jpg

dkfirearms.com
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• High-Res-Group.jpg
      High-Res-Group.jpg
      285.1 KB · Views: 942

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Anybody received one of the $179 samples from DK? I'm thinking of ordering one, already got a decent one from another vendor, but can't really pass up the $179 offer if it will be shooter grade with intact grips!

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I just bought one of the hand picked one. Shipping to my FFL. Can't wait to pick it up. It says I need to provide a FFL but I put the FFL as the delivery address and you already have his information on file. Thoughts?

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Anybody received one of the $179 samples from DK? I'm thinking of ordering one, already got a decent one from another vendor, but can't really pass up the $179 offer if it will be shooter grade with intact grips!

I just got a reply from my FFL01 transfer guy and he says he got the two I ordered today. He could not meet me because he had a commitment later in the afternoon but did tell me that one of them did NOT have a magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the magazines are virtually unobtainable lately, I guess I will need to file a grievance. I will likely be told that since they are the GRADE C........ I will be SOL.

I hope not. I might have to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge????

I will read the 'fine print' as to whether I am entitled to a magazine or if it is 'SOME MAY BE MISSING PARTS' etc etc etc.

I hate to write a bad review but you might want to 'hold-off' until I get this sorted???

More to come!!!!!!!!

bob

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    According to the site I am entitled to ONE magazine.
    Grade C ($179.00)
    Grade C: Surplus Fair to Poor Cosmetically with one 12rd magazine.

I don't know why I did not get one but I will investigate.

More to come!!

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I just got a reply from my FFL01 transfer guy and he says he got the two I ordered today. He could not meet me because he had a commitment later in the afternoon but did tell me that one of them did NOT have a magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the magazines are virtually unobtainable lately, I guess I will need to file a grievance. I will likely be told that since they are the GRADE C........ I will be SOL.

I hope not. I might have to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge????

I will read the 'fine print' as to whether I am entitled to a magazine or if it is 'SOME MAY BE MISSING PARTS' etc etc etc.

I hate to write a bad review but you might want to 'hold-off' until I get this sorted???

More to come!!!!!!!!

bob
    WTF? I ordered mine over a week ago and still haven't received any shipping information. I'll probably be asking for my money back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    According to the site I am entitled to ONE magazine.
    Grade C ($179.00)
    Grade C: Surplus Fair to Poor Cosmetically with one 12rd magazine.

I don't know why I did not get one but I will investigate.

More to come!!

Ahhh just like the dark old days of the AWB.
    When Glock(or other manufacturers) sent out a handgun with two hi-cap mags, somehow when you opened the package there was one 10rd mag in it.
    FFL sitting there, "That's how it came!"
    Suuuure it did.

Next week at the gunshow the sunnybeach had thirty hi-cap Glock mags on his table.

Top Bottom