• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    The silencerco octane 9 HD is rated for 9mm as well as 300BO subsonic only. The newer octane 9 may be as well.

Hybrid 46 is a beast as it handles the 458 SOCOM, 45-70, 45acp, 9mm, 44mag, 357 mag, etc. I seem to recall it is also rated for the 338 Lapua.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    The SiCo is on my list...rated for pretty much everything.

https://silencerco.com/hybrid-46

I’ve been happy with my SiCo Omega 30, I think they make a quality product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will second this can for 300 blackout in subs. I love mine. SiCo recommended the harvester for the big calibers like 338 lapua. For 9mm I went with dead air .45 ghost. Another great can that will go up to 300 blackout subsonic only rounds. If my memory serves me right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yellowg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Pflugerville, Texas
    I don’t have the Hybrid or have shot with it before, but from what others have said, it’s far too heavy for a pistol suppressor. If you only plan on having one suppressor, the hybrid seems to be a good choice. Otherwise, it’s better to have a dedicated can for pistol, one for rifle and another for rimfire.

Bob=o

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    I have a Hybrid, Used it on my Glock 21 .45 sure does quiet it down more than I expected and yes it is big and heavy. You could use it on anything from a .17 to a 45-70. Works really great on my .300 BO and is ok on the .556. Get one and you won't need any more except for a .22 which is lighter and you can disassemble and clean unlike the Hybird.

Joshua - Capitol Armory

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2015
    Ideally, you're looking at two suppressors. One rifle and one pistol. You can combine them, but there are drawbacks...

Optimus - doesn't sound great on rifle, heavy on pistol, not the quietest on pistol
    36M - comes with a price tag, and heavy on pistol
    Hybrid - great on rifles, fat on pistols
    Mystic / Cosmic - good on pistols, not really a rifle can

You need to figure out WHAT you want to do and suppress, then go from there. It's kind of like saying "I want a gun that can shoot long range and is very compact." Shooting birds? Deer? Paper? What is long range to you? How compact? There's a ton of questions, caliber is lower on the list. WHAT you want to suppress and value in a can takes lead.

Top Bottom