• ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You'll get multiple cans. It can't be helped

Imho, start with .22, then get a .308 QD can (surefire socom, dead air sandman, etc) then get a 5.56 can, then a pistol/shotgun/integral suppressors if you really want
    Capitol Armory ad

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Good job picking a Ti can. The weight savings are worth it.

I have Ti cans for .22lr, 5.56, and 300 Win Mag and I never regret waiting to have the money for a light can. Just gotta get a 9mm can and I’ll be done.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I just won't put in the un necessary wait time. Pretty much the same way I never order something that's not in stock. I ordered a new truck once learned my lesson. You can't always get what you want.......

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Find a local shop that has the Silencer Shop Kiosk. The kiosk makes the process easy. Takes about 20 minutes to do your finger prints & passport photo. If you buy from the local shop with a kiosk they shouldn't charge you a transfer fee.

I recommend a 30cal can, should cover most the calibers you have. The Resonator R2 is about $600, full auto rated & up to 300 win mag/300 RUM rated. Some cans have barrel length/caliber restrictions so make sure you look into that depending on the brand.
    I’ve got the Resonator in 9mm. Not sure if I’m using the correct terminology here, but the tube is slightly off center. It’s close to flush with the top of the slide, but it hangs down on the bottom so that suppressor sights are not needed.

**edit** Yes, the Silencer Shop is the way to go. Quick and easy..

Top Bottom