• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    They all sound about the same to me. That suppressor sure takes the crack out of it!

I never understood why a suppressor is a class 3 device. All it does it make your gun less noisy. No big deal! We should be able to get suppressors without all of the hassle. Sure would save a lot of folks hearing.

Same with switchblade knives. After it's open, all it's neat little tricks are done and it's a knife like any other. Again, no big deal! Would be very handy for someone working alone and needing to cut something while the other hand is busy.

It would be nice to have the choice.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I use my .22 can on a short barrel pistol (3.4")....regular ammo stays subsonic due to short barrel length.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The standard velocity unsuppressed sounds pretty much the same as when it's supressed. Is the camera clipping the volume or was there really not that much difference? You can definitely tell a difference on the subsonic, tho.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Very cool..
    I have been thinking about doing the trust but what im not sure of is do I have to have the trust on each item.
    Such as if I had two trust items, would I need to do the paper work both time?

You always have to do a Form 4 for each item, but you include a copy of the trust with each Form. The trust includes a list of the items in the trust, in the Schedule A, you apply each item possessed by the trust in this schedule.

Top Bottom