• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Criminals will always have the ability to carry out crimes--whatever their motivation may be. We live in a free society and we don't have a Division of Pre-Crime.

Having said that, our nation has developed an amazing ability to ferret out major conspiracies to commit acts of terrorism within our country and elsewhere around the world.
    DK Firearms

1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    Criminals will always have the ability to carry out crimes--whatever their motivation may be. We live in a free society and we don't have a Division of Pre-Crime.

Having said that, our nation has developed an amazing ability to ferret out major conspiracies to commit acts of terrorism within our country and elsewhere around the world.
    And at what cost to American citizens freedoms? Our government has went out of there way to bring muslims into America at the tax payers expense while bringing in very few christians from the same countries when they are the one who are being slaughtered in the name of islam. Why is that? We have islamic anti Americans holding political offices NOW. Some of whom the taxpayers actually paid to bring here and support.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    So as long as they do not kill 1000's at the same time it is acceptable? You talk as is all the terrorists are still in the middle east. All the alleged 9-11 hijackers came here legally with our state departments blessing. By the way most of the 9-11 terrorists where saudi so why did we not invade saudi arabia? You can bet there are more than 1% of them already in America that share the radical views of the 9-11 terrorists. How about those who are entering through our unsecured southern border? So how many Americans citizens can be killed and/or injured from islamists in America and still be considered acceptable?
    Now you have wandered far from the original post.

Have lone wolf attacks been carried out? Yes.

Did putting Al Qaeda on the run stop large scale attacks from continuing? Absolutely.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    You know, with that thread title, they could just about make this thread a sticky and just link it to the POTUS twitter account.
    Of course it does keep him as front page news on a constant basis, and that's how he won the election last time.
    troll-flamer.jpg

Attachments

• troll-flamer.jpg
      troll-flamer.jpg
      5.7 KB · Views: 373

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Sorry, but I just don't get how getting rid of a globalist/regime change/nation builder like Bolton is not a good thing given all we've seen and learned over the past two decades.....well, shit.....over the last five decades really. It's never worked, not once. And using Iraq as an example is just idiotic. It was a total waste of money and American lives and had nothing to do with 9-11.

As an aside, I revel in the fact that most on the left are jumping to Bolton's defense. Par for the fucking course if you ask me.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    And at what cost to American citizens freedoms? Our government has went out of there way to bring muslims into America at the tax payers expense while bringing in very few christians from the same countries when they are the one who are being slaughtered in the name of islam. Why is that? We have islamic anti Americans holding political offices NOW. Some of whom the taxpayers actually paid to bring here and support.

Yup.
    We have politicians seeking to protect those who fund our enemies.

How is this not treason?

4c2e6fdd28e2f12791df16600adff78b.jpg

c2413e6195fa4dc532a4bf8d8f6b030d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• 4c2e6fdd28e2f12791df16600adff78b.jpg
      4c2e6fdd28e2f12791df16600adff78b.jpg
      139.7 KB · Views: 350
    • c2413e6195fa4dc532a4bf8d8f6b030d.jpg
      c2413e6195fa4dc532a4bf8d8f6b030d.jpg
      106.5 KB · Views: 352

1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    Now you have wandered far from the original post.

Have lone wolf attacks been carried out? Yes.

Did putting Al Qaeda on the run stop large scale attacks from continuing? Absolutely.
    al qaeda, taliban, isis, and whatever other islamic terrorist organization you can name have members/supporters already here. How many attacks the size of 9-11 did we have before 9-11? The answer is 0. So how do you know that the invasions into islamic countries have prevented more attacks on the scale of 9-11? It took a a long time for 9-11 to happen and it could very well take a long time for another attack on that scale to happen or maybe they are making the plans and putting everything in place for the next large attack. Besides saudi arabia is one of the biggest financial sponsors of terrorism as well as were most of the 9-11 high jackers came from but I do not hear anyone in dc talking about that. Hell they consider them to be an a friend.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    How many attacks have been made on American soil by Muslim terrorists since we freed Afghanistan and took out Saddam? I don't recall any more 9/11's. Did I miss something? Does anyone really think that after 9/11 Al Qaeda just kicked up their feet and made a voluntary decision to retire? No one on this board (I hope) is that stupid.

Had we sat back in the isolationist mode, we would still be having 9/11's on a regular basis. This is what you and other isolationists ignore (to our peril).

Bush and Bolton understood that the Muslim terrorists had to be denied safe havens and that they could not carry off attacks on the US when on the run and hiding in caves.
    Have you served in the military? How tall are you?

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I want the process by which people come to the United States to be extremely thorough, complete, and sensible for this nation's best interests. However, once someone comes here LEGALLY, then they have the very same rights that everyone else has who is here legally.

Let's take the example of Ilhan Omar. I think she's an idiot, a woman who would love to see this nation taken down a peg with sharia law becoming the norm. She hates this nation and what it stands for. Now, having said that, she has every right to think that, believe that, and state that. It's her 1st Amendment right. Furthermore, she's a duly elected congresswoman (idiots in Minnesota got snowed badly), and can engage in hateful speech in the name of politics, etc. She has that right. It's hateful, I hate it, but she has that right. I'd like to see her prosecuted for immigration fraud and election fraud; however, she has done nothing illegal by speaking her mind within and/or without the halls of Congress.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    al qaeda, taliban, isis, and whatever other islamic terrorist organization you can name have members/supporters already here. How many attacks the size of 9-11 did we have before 9-11? The answer is 0. So how do you know that the invasions into islamic countries have prevented more attacks on the scale of 9-11? It took a a long time for 9-11 to happen and it could very well take a long time for another attack on that scale to happen or maybe they are making the plans and putting everything in place for the next large attack. Besides saudi arabia is one of the biggest financial sponsors of terrorism as well as were most of the 9-11 high jackers came from but I do not hear anyone in dc talking about that. Hell they consider them to be an a friend.
    9-11 was the start. There were more large scale attacks planned, as interrogation of capture terrorists revealed. If you had done some reading since 9-11 you would know this.

No use continuing to waste electrons on this.

1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    I want the process by which people come to the United States to be extremely thorough, complete, and sensible for this nation's best interests. However, once someone comes here LEGALLY, then they have the very same rights that everyone else has who is here legally.

Let's take the example of Ilhan Omar. I think she's an idiot, a woman who would love to see this nation taken down a peg with sharia law becoming the norm. She hates this nation and what it stands for. Now, having said that, she has every right to think that, believe that, and state that. It's her 1st Amendment right. Furthermore, she's a duly elected congresswoman (idiots in Minnesota got snowed badly), and can engage in hateful speech in the name of politics, etc. She has that right. It's hateful, I hate it, but she has that right. I'd like to see her prosecuted for immigration fraud and election fraud; however, she has done nothing illegal by speaking her mind within and/or without the halls of Congress.
    First that is not her real name. She came as part of a refugee resettlement program paid for by U.S. taxpayers. She used a different last name in order to come with a different family who was selected for the program. Once here she married her own brother in order to get him into the U.S. so she did not come here legally in the first place. She violated the law again once here by committing immigration fraud in order to get her brother into the U.S. to attend the same college she attended. She was already married and never divorced her first husband before marrying her brother. While attending college she shared the residence with here first husband and children as well as her brother who she married for immigration and financial benefits. After her brother (husband) graduated they got a divorce and she went back to claiming her first husband again. While running for office she illegally used campaign funds to finance an affair with another man who worked for her witch is why her first and only legal husband is now filling for actual divorce.

Top Bottom