STI HANDGUNS...excellent product and service!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I bought an STI Lawman pistol in .45acp from one of our forum members and he gave me a good price as it had a few issues to correct. I fixed some of it but the ejector had come loose on the frame and I had never replaced a 1911 ejector.

I called STI and they had me disassemble the pistol, and send it to them. They replaced the ejector and the magazine release. While they had the frame disassembled, they reblued the frame. Total cost? ZERO and I didn't even buy the pistol new!

When we discover a manufacturing firm that puts customer care FIRST, we owe it to them to spread the word! The guys were friendly, fast and professional.

As a consumer, I will remember what they did for me and tell everyone I know about the first class company, first class product and top notch customer service provided by STI International in Georgetown, Texas!

Flash

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    That's always good to hear. It doesn't surprise me though. I've been through their shop in Georgetown and met the guys. They are top notch in my opinion for sure.

Top Bottom