• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I had thought about that, but once I start this treatment regimen, the medication is going to severely impact my abilities to move around and sap my strength quite a bit. Much as I want to, I just don't think it's going to be possible this time around. I'm going to concentrate on getting better and maybe being able to make a future reunion meet.
    When your under the weather even fun stuff can suck. Take care of your health.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I’d like to go but hit or miss with my work schedule, probably know closer to time. Would be east if I could go, probably wouldn’t mark me down yet.

For those who weren’t around when we used to have group shoots regularly and I was on here daily, it used to be a privilege and an honor to meet me;)

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Well, it appears I'm smoking a brisket for the West people. Just happen to have a pile of Vaquero's mesquite to do the job. Might not be as good as Sterling's, but it won't suck.
    My wife will mix up a batch of dirty rice and I'll see what my pops want to bring from his smoker too! I'll bring some jalapeño cheddar sausage.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Put me down for East . I will bring something I will figure it out as time gets closer.
    02530812-03D1-459F-94FE-6C82F7ECABD5.gif

Top Bottom