• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What days work best to get maximum participation?

• Total voters

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Different dates work best for me, but I ain’t hosting. If I attend, wherever it is I’ll bring a something for the host and something for the crowd.
    Your heavenly presence?

But on a serious note, as of right now I don't have a preference to which date. Weather may be a factor later on, as could many things I guess.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Different dates work best for me, but I ain’t hosting. If I attend, wherever it is I’ll bring a something for the host and something for the crowd.

Since you'll bring something for the crowd and I'll be part of the East crowd. I would like a Star 1911 9 MM NATO.

I'm not sure what the other crowd members would want.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I have 39 rounds of Federal 9 MM Luger 115 gr high-shock JHP that a friend gave me. I don'y shoot 9MM and will bring this with me to the East meet. Whoever wants it can have it. I'll put it on the "give me something free" table.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have some 6mm Creedmoor shells for the host (he did claim them when I first got my RPR), I'll have to try to remember where I put them. I also have the handguard off that rifle (switched it out for a Seekins) I can give away and probably a few other items.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    OK Folks, this should help decide what dates work best for maximum participation at Sterling's memorial meetup.
    How can asking folks if having them at both locations on the same day as opposed to each location on different days settle anything when there are probably several folks who can only make it to one of the two locations and only on one particular day. and those people can only speak for themselves. Seems you forgot folks in that situation.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    How can asking folks if having them at both locations on the same day as opposed to each location on different days settle anything when there are probably several folks who can only make it to one of the two locations and only on one particular day. and those people can only speak for themselves. Seems you forgot folks in that situation.
    Like herding cats.

Hang on. Final dates for each location are coming soon.

Thanks to TxStetson for ramrodding this roundup.

Top Bottom