• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's the rub. Southern Illinois is very rural and full of mainly christian conservative farming folks. It's not a "third world shit hole" at all. The fact that they have to live under the Northern end of the states commie liberal rules is absurd. It's also a forewarning to places like Texas with huge liberal population centers like Austin and Houston.
    Exactly! It rubs on me when people blame everyone of a state, not that they don't share some blame, but the fact in the belief that this is isolated and somehow deserving.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

lbbf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    Lake Jackson
    I went to high school and college in Edwardsville. My wife was born and lived her entire life in Greenville until I convinced her to move. Been in Texas for 21 years now and I haven't been to Illinois in the past 10 years. Don't see me ever going back.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I was in Chicago last year. Horrible experience, will never go back. So much of our nation has become an Orwellian nightmare.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Thankfully, the last time I was in Chicago, I was there for the Fabtech convention. Except for eating out within walking distance of the hotel, I just spent my time at Fabtech or in my room at the Sheraton. Places like Chicago reinforces my belief that, no matter how bleak Odessa may seem, there are worse places in the country.

bfm0072

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    That's the rub. Southern Illinois is very rural and full of mainly christian conservative farming folks. It's not a "third world shit hole" at all. The fact that they have to live under the Northern end of the states commie liberal rules is absurd. It's also a forewarning to places like Texas with huge liberal population centers like Austin and Houston.
    It is moving forward here now. Between the liberal Californians moving in and the liberals in Austin are moving out because they screwed up their city so bad they can’t afford to live there. Now it’s time to screw up other counties and cities.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

New York, CA, and I suspect many other places are similar. And blueprints on what can happen elsewhere.

The cancer starts in the population centers and spreads from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom