• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Nuttin wrong with a 'skun' noggin - I've been doin it fer years.

It's convenient, not to mention zero cost.

Of course, my ego in regard to looks has long since fled the coop........
    ARJ Defense ad

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Nuttin wrong with a 'skun' noggin - I've been doin it fer years.

It's convenient, not to mention zero cost.

Of course, my ego in regard to looks has long since fled the coop........
    I usually buzz it for summertime. Hate to wash, dry, brush and get it cut. Much easier to maintain. Dome's not bad either which helps...lol It does freak a few people out when I first do it.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My wife says I look single with a shaved head and beard.

Good thing filling for divorce takes longer than it takes hair to grow and clippers to run. Lol I never did have long hair, it's too hot so it stays short to begin with.

Compromise is the grease of marriage. I haven't had to actual fully shave on well over 20 years.

While still working I had a shaving waver, which I got a lot of heat for. Now all these police and corrections officers have beards. Best I could get by with is shaving every 3rd day.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "My wife says I look single with a shaved head and beard."

Is that her code for disapproval for your shaved head?

I've been trying for years to get my wife to shave her head.

The money she spends on her hair is absurd, but I've yet to convince her to go for the low maintenance look........sigh.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ya when ever she does not like something she says it makes me look single. Lol

I tried it back once and let's just say she got all excited and wore the same thing 3 days straight then called me a liar.

Women are evil.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    It is already ugly. Just look at the unemployment figures.

We are destroying our economy, with long lasting effects, more and more with each passing day.

IMO that's pretty much the goal. Let's face it......a thriving middle class the last few decades is pretty much verboten. And that's who will pay yet again. Not the poor and indigent, not the wealthy.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Yep.

Also, going grocery shopping for five people by myself and coming home and wiping everything down with soapy water really drained me.

Usually the husband goes with me and it’s our H-E-B lingering around with wine samples and food samples while shopping together day. Not anymore.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Yep.

Also, going grocery shopping for five people by myself and coming home and wiping everything down with soapy water really drained me.

Usually the husband goes with me and it’s our H-E-B lingering around with wine samples and food samples while shopping together day. Not anymore.

Which brings up an interesting point. And good for you, BTW. Hopefully y'all will be able to get back to your regular routine.

Went to the grocery store yesterday and was the first time in a week or so. WAY more people wearing masks and gloves, I'd estimate at least a third if not half. BUT many of those with masks on were there with their kids, spouse or whole freaking family!!

How many does it really take to shop, especially during these times? If it's scary enough where you have to wear a mask, leave the family at home.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    One good thing about my mask.....it makes social distancing easier.....and the clerks give me way too much change back....

b7ffcc7d6b04d89bad5959362a90fb52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• b7ffcc7d6b04d89bad5959362a90fb52.jpg
      b7ffcc7d6b04d89bad5959362a90fb52.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 290

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm convinced that these stay at home orders have nothing to do with our safety. The media talks about "Flattening the curve" and that translates to something other than safety.

Keeping us at home and social distancing, all revolve around keeping moderate numbers of afflicted people at any given time. The rulers know that a football stadium full of people would produce unmanageable numbers of patients. This virus is very contagious and they want us to catch the virus at different times to unburden the medical facilities. They really don't give a chit if we get sick!

Notice too, everyone who died recently is linked to the virus? My BS meter is going off the scale!

The best advice is to take your temperature often. If the temp is normal or sub normal, YOU DON'T HAVE THE CORONA VIRUS!

THIS: "Notice too, everyone who died recently is linked to the virus? My BS meter is going off the scale!

FLAGRANT DECEPTION

Ask "WHY?"

leVieux
    Flash

Top Bottom