• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    got me some good sleep after a long week of work this morning. feeling well rested, i did some house hold chores then off to the Ford dealership to pick up my truck. its been there two weeks and they cant figure out the humming/vibration problem. went to the range with the new rifle and scope. not sure if its the gun, scope or me, but at 100 yards i couldnt hold a group to save my life. at 50 i was right on. then tried to use my star bullet sizer to lube/size some bullets and the stand ripped off the base. took a break and started playing xbox. while playing my internet stopped working. went BACK to the sizer, remounted and tried it again. still, no luck with the thing working right. screw it, ill work on my rc airplane, NOPE dog chewed up the last wooden bars that i needed for the controls. i looked at the motorcycle and thought to myself "bad idea with how today is going."

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    In our shop we have a name for that, we call it the shitfinger. Its the opposite of the Midas touch.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Park yo self on da couch and have a very very big drink
    Reset and go out iffin ya dont see the clouds
    Ya good ta go. Good call on the bike.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    At least your Xbox didn't red ring... good call on the bike... watched a guy get hit on his today in front of the shop (he walked away, nothing major). Anyways, Stay still when Murphy's law is present.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    We've all had days were we feel a black cloud is following us around. You were very smart to recognize it, chill out and ride it out until the cloud went away. Why do these things happen? I have no clue why it happens but I know that it does happen.

Flash

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    Kyle. Funny you say that because a few months back my xbox red ringed when it over heated. I guess leaving it on for a few days without knowing its on will do that. On a good note I found out yesterday that my side charging upper that has been on back order is on the way. Should be here in time for my long weekend.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Kyle. Funny you say that because a few months back my xbox red ringed when it over heated. I guess leaving it on for a few days without knowing its on will do that. On a good note I found out yesterday that my side charging upper that has been on back order is on the way. Should be here in time for my long weekend.

That sucks man... I do that all the time, fortunatly I haven't had problems with this xbox (not one of the new slim ones).. I have mine laying flat with a few quarters under each corner to keep air flow all the way around it. I found that my wood shelf that I kept it on would just hold heat and insulate the motherboard, keeping it from cooling. It went from blowing hot lava out of the back vents to blowing warm.

Top Bottom