• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I want to trade a Springfield XD Mod 2 3.3 .45ACP pistol for a Glock G30.

XD was purchased this year and has a Powder River Precision Carry Trigger and Extended Magazine Release, both purchased from and installed by PRP at a cost of approximately $150 (excluding postage) See link below for details on the modifications.

https://shop.powderriverprecision.net/category.sc?categoryId=27

I have all OEM XD parts that were removed.

Firearm comes with three 13-round magazines and three 9 round magazines. Also includes the SA Gear Up kydex holster and double mag pouch and a small range bag. This firearm has approx. 200 rounds.

I currently have a Glock 21 full size and this Springfield compact pistol, both in 45ACP. I am simply consolidating to the Glock platform for all my striker fire handguns to simplify spare parts and ancillary gear.

fullsizeoutput_c96.jpeg
    IMG_2231.JPG

Prefer a G30 Gen 4, but will consider a G30S/G30 Gen 2-3. Other Glock models I will consider include a G20/29 (Gen 2-4). Not interested in anything with “frame work”, to include undercuts, stippling, smoothing, grip reduction, etc. UNLESS you can provide an invoice from the company who performed the work.

I would also consider a pistol caliber lever action rifle as trade….

I'm in New Braunfels. Prefer to meet FTF within 100 miles of Comal County, but will travel further if inclined…

I value and will sell this firearm for $500 (based on additional mags and professional modifications), but I'd prefer to trade. I’m open to adding a bit of cash if the deal warrants.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom