• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kantor99

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    United States
    I received a Springfield Hellcat 9mm subcompact last week and have taken it out twice to the range. So far, almost 400 rounds of mixed fmj, Federal HST, Gold Dot, and other hollow points with zero malfunctions. The pic shows the first two mags at 7 yards. The gun hits at point of aim. The trigger is very good. I've got a Sig 365, Glock 43x and a Kahr CM9. In comparison, I like the Hellcat better. It holds more rounds, shoots straight and functions perfectly. Not much else to ask for in a everyday carry.
    hellcat_first mag.jpg
    Target Sports

Attachments

• hellcat_first mag.jpg
      hellcat_first mag.jpg
      391 KB · Views: 214

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I had a p365 but I dropped it in a lake. What makes you like the hellcat more than the sig? Trigger? I never had any problems with my 365.

kantor99

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    United States
    Here are two pics that show a comparison between the Hellcat with the extended mag (total 14 rounds) and my Glock 43x and the Hellcat and my Ruger snubnose.

comparison 3.jpg

comparison 2.jpg

Attachments

• comparison 3.jpg
      comparison 3.jpg
      27 KB · Views: 196
    • comparison 2.jpg
      comparison 2.jpg
      26.3 KB · Views: 207

kantor99

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    United States
    No optic on the Hellcat. Why do I like the Hellcat more than a Sig 365. I had a Sig 365 for about 6 months. It went back to the factory once, didn't feel as good in my hand as the Hellcat, held fewer rounds and the trigger on the Hellcat is much better.

whittsailor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Congrats on your new Hellcat, and your favorable range report is great news. Sounds you've got a winner.

Here's hoping the Hellcat is a big seller and other manufacturers eventually develop an even better version of the pocket sized-higher capacity 9MM.

kantor99

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    United States
    Well, after shooting the Hellcat for over 450 rounds with no malfunctions, I did a side by side shooting comparison with my Glock 43x. Nothing at all wrong with it, I can just shoot the Glock better. Guess that's While the Hellcat ran perfectly and shot very well, I can just shoot my Glock 43x better. The Glock just fits my hand better and I can shoot more accurate double taps with the Glock. So, I'm putting the Hellcat up for sale.how you find out.

Top Bottom