Gun Zone Deals

Spring Reunion 2020 Meet B/S/T (Face to Face)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    If I still have a Mosin 91/30 Tula 1942 Matching serials and the 800 rounds of 7.62 x 54R i t will be up for sale. I do hope it's gone in 2 months from now.. In other news.. I will have all the parts for my new AR build and I MAY need your help building it, though I don't know if we can trust the builders on this forum ;-)

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    If I can come, I’m gonna bring some guns to trade or possibly sell. Thinking about putting my old Ruger Mark II up for trade. I bought it new in 83 or 84 at Oshmans Sporting Goods. Now THERE’S a name from the past you probably haven’t thought of in a while.

Also thinking about putting my old 3-screw Single Six .22 and my 3-screw Blackhawk .357 magnum on the trading block.

I’ll also bring some holsters that will be give-aways to anyone that can use them.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    If I can come, I’m gonna bring some guns to trade or possibly sell. Thinking about putting my old Ruger Mark II up for trade. I bought it new in 83 or 84 at Oshmans Sporting Goods. Now THERE’S a name from the past you probably haven’t thought of in a while.

Also thinking about putting my old 3-screw Single Six .22 and my 3-screw Blackhawk .357 magnum on the trading block.

I’ll also bring some holsters that will be give-aways to anyone that can use them.
    Sweet. Out of my league, but sweet.

Top Bottom