Spring Guns and Ammo

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
...I'd be pleased to hear of one that could be trusted with the more technical stuff. ...
Let me be clear: I don't know if he can be trusted with more challenging tasks. That's why I'm asking.

Ben, do you know his name, where he came from, etc? Young guy?
I grabbed a business card. The name on it is Remy Camp.

His Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/remy.camp.1 It's been so long since I've logged into Facebook, they seem to have deleted my page so I couldn't log in to take much of a look at it.

Gunsmithing services are listed at the bottom of this page: Store - Spring Guns & Ammo

...where he came from, etc?
Google seems to think he went to high school in Longview, so Texas. I guess.

Young guy?
You're kidding, right? Of course he looks like a young guy; Michelle Pfeiffer looks young to me. :) The opening pic on his Facebook page shows what seems to be a wife and two very small children, though, so not so young he hasn't made some commitments.

no1ryno

Jan 15, 2015
I've done business with them off and on over the years including suppresor purchases. Prices are usually average and reasonable, staff is hit or miss but 90% of all gun stores all have dildo's working behind the counters anyways so nothing new. Wouldn't get work on my guns there but they are decent

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
...but 90% of all gun stores all have dildo's working behind the counters...
I wish I knew why that was true. Then again, it's true in pretty much every business, isn't it?

What a depressing thought.

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
Lifetime Member
Apr 7, 2013
Here and There
Yes and yes.

Most folks raised in the last 30 years just don't seem to give a damn. I've got my theories about that, but usually they hurt someone's feelings and an argument ensues, so I'll keep them to myself.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
:facepalm: Only a huge dildo would stay up late to make a bad joke.

I'm watching the Rockets, you're excuse? :p

acorneau

Well-Known
Feb 5, 2014
Houston
For those of you in the know about SGA's 100-yard lanes...

Do they have provisions for benched rifle shooting?

I need to do some ammo testing but would like the controlled environment of an indoor range and this is the closest (only) one with that distance sort-of (not really) close to me.

Also, one would guess that the week-day mornings would be the least busy times of the day. Correct or no?

Thanks guys.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts