Sponsored Entry: 2015 Texas Multigun. Who wants it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    All right folks, time to put your shooting skills where your mouth (keyboard?) is: Are you man (or woman) enough for a major 3Gun match?

I have a paid entry to the 2015 Texas Multigun, sponsored by a bunch of companies including coughDreadnaughtIndustriesLLCcough, and all of my, err, their staff are already happily working as Range Officers. Some sponsors sponsor, some sponsors sponsor and send shooters, but Dreadnaught sponsors, shoots, and works as range officers ;)

Details on the match here: Texas 3 Gun Championship

You are on your own for hotel, meals, ammo, range fees, gunpowder sacrifices to John Browning, etc. but the match application ($300) is covered.

Just tell me why you want it, and through highly scientific methods (consisting mostly of consulting with She Who Must Be Obeyed), I will select the person who gets to be sponsored to a major 3Gun match!

The entry I gave away last year to the excellent and very fun Fallen Brethren 3Gun was used by a forum member who was just finishing up his EMT training as well as a 9-month project involving the human genome...good reasons both :)

Alex
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom