Patriot Mobile

Spoke to a 21 year old biden supporter today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well, I'll be honest, as I'm not saddened in the least in seeing Gambler gone. Yes, he may have dropped a few posts with some rare nuggets of thoughts on occasion, but for the most part if anyone disagreed with him, or pointed out where he was incorrect in his comments, it resulted in him insulting the other person.

My biggest problem with Gambler wasn't a personal thing, regardless of what anyone might think. It was his behavior towards me because I challenged his statements, and I wanted him to provide sources or links to prove his statements. On several other forums as well as here, his common remark was to anyone, prove it. He expected others to provide proof, but didn't think it was required of him to do the same in return.

I asked him more than once on several threads he started, is this a discussion, or a rant? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, regardless of what they may be. But if you are going to state something as fact, then at least provide some sort of credible sources that back up your statements.

Whether it's permanent, or temporary is up to the powers that be. IF he does come back, it will be on him to decide whether to participate in a civil manner.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Is it a perm BAN or just another suspension?

I personally didn't have a need to see him BANNED, but after my first ridiculous interaction with him, I no longer responded to his posts. As amusing as they sometimes were, and I did choose to emoji laugh at him (that really pisses certain types off) it was either that or put him on IGNORE. And I haven't started doing that here on TGT yet. I hope I don't ever have to start.

When a member engages with that type, IMO it's just a PITA for the rest of us.

bbbass,

It just says BANNED, so I don't know if his "ban" is permanent or NOT.

As I said earlier to my friend "Hoji", "gambler" at least once in a while had something SMART to say, which is MORE than some current members who NEVER say anything that is worth my time to read.
    (We have a few DISHONEST, BRAINLESS, IGNORANT & FOOLISH members who are NOT banned & as I said to "Hoji", give EVERYONE FREE SPEECH here, enough rope & the BAD members will "hang themselves" sooner or later.)

yours, satx

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    bbbass,

It just says BANNED, so I don't know if his "ban" is permanent or NOT.

As I said earlier to my friend "Hoji", "gambler" at least once in a while had something SMART to say, which is MORE than some current members who NEVER say anything that is worth my time to read.
    (We have a few DISHONEST, BRAINLESS, IGNORANT & FOOLISH members who are NOT banned & as I said to "Hoji", give EVERYONE FREE SPEECH here, enough rope & the BAD members will "hang themselves" sooner or later.)

yours, satx

Well, he did. I read a post from Ben that seems to indicate a permanent ouster. Much less headaches in the future for all the rest of us. I enjoyed reading very few of his posts, most of them got me triggered, but I knew it was no use to engage with him since he has more skillz in BS and manipulation than I do. Therefore, the only reason to engage and give him rope is either to annoy everybody else or to get him banned. I'd say your work on that is done.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Well, he did. I read a post from Ben that seems to indicate a permanent ouster. Much less headaches in the future for all the rest of us. I enjoyed reading very few of his posts, most of them got me triggered, but I knew it was no use to engage with him since he has more skillz in BS and manipulation than I do. Therefore, the only reason to engage and give him rope is either to annoy everybody else or to get him banned. I'd say your work on that is done.

bbbass,

I read "Ben's post" too & it surely SOUNDS permanent.

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He was given lots of rope. And he hung himself with it.

We try to give all members as much rope as possible to use as they see fit. Some just enjoy the forum and gun talk, some spend their time posting links to news and information, some post funny pictures, and some play chicken with the hangman seeing how close they can get before eventually having their head in the noose when the lever is pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I was raised in Jackson, MS. and was in LE there for many years. It’s very sad to see how the tides have changed in that state.

buckshot4900,

SPOT ON.

FYI, my mothers family settled in what is now Marshall County LONG before MS was a state, helped found Holly Springs & I'm DISGUSTED with what has happened in MS since the last of our "old folks" passed away a decade plus ago.
    (MOST of the family FLED Mississippi for NETX, after TWBTS to escape the INSANE FURY & BLOODLUST of the DYs in 1865. = Mississippi Partisan Rangers "weren't real popular" after the CSA lost the war for INDEPENDENCE & if caught were hanged or shot, without even the pretense of a trial.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I was raised in Jackson, MS. and was in LE there for many years. It’s very sad to see how the tides have changed in that state.

I was raised most of my childhood in the Columbus Mississippi area and I couldn't agree with you more. I go back annually since most of my family is there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

slumpychuck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2021
    Conroe, Tx
    When I've had the opportunity to quiz family members as to why they voted for Biden rather than Trump, one thing kept independently coming up. They didn't like Trump's personality.

Now sometimes, I'd have to cut through some bs answer they attempted to give me, but once you'd wade through all that , it basically came down to, they didn't like his persona.

Forget the great economy he created, forget the low unemployment (especially minorities), forget the MidEast and Korean peace overtures, forget he kept us out of war, forget he leveled the trading field with China, forget the revised North American Free Trade agreement between us and Mexico & Canada, forget the improved southern border wall "invasion" situation, forget getting NATO members to "pay up" for their own defense, forget.... {we'll you get the idea}.

They didn't like his personality! I found that a difficult pill to swallow. What a shallow thing to base a voting decision on. It's obvious not everyone in my extended family are "deep thinkers". But then again, a few of them just haven't gotten to the 'walk away' point from the Democrat Party. It's gona be a though few years ahead.

I have made an effort to have these conversations with multiple Biden voters and 99% of the time, this is what it boils down to. Most of them couldn't even begin to discuss policy issues because they had absolutely no idea what those policies were on either side. The remaining 1% made it very clear that their thinking was much aligned with communism and they were okay with it. But, I mean, we saw this happening years ago. I remember in 2004 when Kerry was running against Bush they had this exuberant game-show type thing on MSM for days on end comparing the wealth, charisma, looks, etc. of the two guys. Zero policy discussion. The left has been making this a beauty contest for years because it allows them to dress up their communist agenda and serve it up to a bunch of brainwashed idiots on a silver platter. Sad stuff.

MarkTheNewf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Not
    We all know that the whole push left process has been going on for decades via the schools, so it's not surprising that these folks (now all grown up) are acting and voting the way they do.

I've told others in similar discussions that I fully believe that they lean they way they do because life is good so why bother to change. They've only really known one thing for such a long time and that obviously more of that same thing would make life even better.

I was born and grew up in Canada. Literally 50% of my time breathing on this earth. For lack of a better description, I know what it's like to be living in the far left world. It's ok until something goes amiss, and when it does, the government is ill equipped to deal with it. People get real uncomfortable, the politicians take abuse, but all is forgotten after the next election when the pork is handed out. You also don't realize how agressively taxed you are until you get away from it. Doesn't sound too far off from what ocurs in some of the leftist states IMHO.

If things do go south and A LOT of people get uncomortable.....can't get the stuff they want easily, brownouts, internet outages, gas below $4/gal, 20 types of potato chips, etc......and taxes remain the same or increase, only then will there be a big push back against leftist agendas. The question is how bad does it have to get for a lot of people to get uncomfortable and the number of people it would take in that definition of 'a lot'.

I moved to Texas in '96 and have since gotten citizenship but I've left the politics of 'home' back home. However, I cringe at the others coming here from those other countries and states that are bringing their native and political problems with them. There's nothing you can do about it just grit a bear it for at least two years and hope you can shift back a bit in the midterms and hope that our reps and associated laywers bog down the Biden administration in a bunch of pollitical and legal assaults.

slumpychuck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2021
    Conroe, Tx
    Please provide any documentation about any of that which has been presented in a court of law and been accepted as fact. Otherwise, just stay delusional.

For starters, I bet you're real fun at parties.

This is the EPITOMY of the left's bullshit logic. Trump supporters, and more importantly, good red-blooded American patriots who want to maintain the integrity of our elections have been asking for a wide-scale (and quite frankly ANY scale) investigation into these election results since day 1. The establishment, backed by the full power of the phony MSM, have denied that investigation in every single facet. Each court proceeding that has been held has been privatized and flooded by demoRATS puffing their chest saying they won because they said so with ZERO attempt to actually look into the evidence that has been lined out time and time again. YOUR president and Commander in Chief stood on live television and listed out most of them. You, sir, are either a great troll or a massive dumbass to pull this response out of your ass. We HAVE provided A LOT of evidence. None of these scumbags will take the time to look at it because they KNOW what would be found. You are something else, man.

MarkTheNewf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Not
    For starters, I bet you're real fun at parties.

This is the EPITOMY of the left's bullshit logic.

Agreed. Recall the saying "a lie told often enough becomes truth". That can be fact for both ends of the political spectrum, but holy crap....the Dems and the media machine is just crazy with it. I can't believe how many times I've hear the word 'insurrection' in a week. It's like they hunt for the most negatively-focused verbage and jam it in our faces over and over and over and over and over and.....eventually it becomes the norm and truth.

Top Bottom