• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryououki

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    I have a like new Spider Firearms Ferret50 Supercomp with 36" Lothar Walther stainless steel barrel chambered in .50 BMG for sale. It has only been taken out once and had exactly 5 rounds put through it. It was then taken home and cleaned, per the instructions given by the manufacturer, and then put in to its case. It has only been taken out of the case since to run some oil down the barrel occasionally.

It will include the Spider Firearms Ferret50 Supercomp rifle in the standard matte black duracoat factory paint job, Spider Firearms bore guide tool, and Pelican 1770 case.

This rifle is designed to be extremely accurate and is capable of .2MOA accuracy. This model has been used in several Fifty Caliber Shooters Association matches and placed in several top spots. I originally purchased this rifle in the hopes of competing in some of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association competitions, but it's just not something I seem to have time for.

I am asking $3600 $3000 or best offer for everything. If you do not want the Pelican 1770 case, I will sell the rifle for $2600. I am open to the possibility of trades as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

Edit: Asking Price Lowered

Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Ryououki

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    Bump. Taking offers. Also, for trades, I am interested in items in the following calibers: 9mm, 45ACP, 10mm, 50ae, 500sw, 5.7x28, 5.56x45, and 7.62x51.

Ryououki

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    Asking price is lowered for last time. I will remove from market by September 1st if no sale. I am highly interested in trades involving FNH Scar 17S, Scar 20S, FS2000. Feel free to send any other offers, we might be able to work something out. Thanks for looking.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom