• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Can't imagine making a choice. Gary Gilmore chose firing squad for two murders he committed.

Last edited:

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I always did believe in the death penalty which was NOT a popular opinion years ago and it is worse now with the PC - WOKE crowd.

I am old, I will be 71 years old this summer, and my views NOW are the same as I thought about the death penalty when I was in my teens and throughout my entire life.

Plus if a lady states her views bluntly when it comes to the death penalty - well - that does NOT go over well in live one on one or in group discussions worse off on the WWWeb.

Oh well.

I have stated this elsewhere from the late 90's and on - online and before boards/forums in real life - offline too.

I have stated that there should be 2 types of executions.

Shot by a firing squad or hung by a rope like they used to do for horse thieves and nasty murderers.

Now, for a time frame, a very LONG time in fact, I used to think and SAY boldly that whatever the murdering thug did to HIS victim or victims... he should have the SAME EXACT GARBAGE DONE TO HIM when it came to torture and death. Payback and more!

But I changed my mind on that to a degree and not just because I follow a specific belief system which I do not think that I am allowed to say on here (?) - this forum. So I will not say it. I figure that a higher power can DEAL with the murderer thug in another life.

So for now, Americans can follow up with a firing squad or a public hanging.

I do NOT feel bad or ashamed for saying this at all.

Many people who are in my belief system think that I am a horrible ___ for saying this - being for the death penalty too.

They think that I should feel GUILT for such beliefs.

I do not feel any guilt for expressing my belief that if MORE proven murderers were put down like RABID DOGS for their one or more continued crime sprees that America would be better off!

I do NOT believe in the gas chamber, in electric chairs or for giving a murderer a NEEDLE full of drugs like you would give an old, sick, dying and beloved dog - put to sleep.

I believe that the HEAD KAHUNA aka the WARDEN of the JAIL where the murderer has been staying gets to call the shots when it comes to the final decision - firing squad or hanging.

The murderer - criminal does NOT get to make his decision at all.

He or she gets a nice FINAL dinner of his choice, some prayer time if he wants it, time with a Pastor, Priest, Rabbi, etc. if he wants that AND he gets to make an APOLOGY to any person too.

Apologies made to the victim's (Or victims!) family and to his OWN family too.

He gets to SINCERELY ASK for their forgiveness and to ask his Creator for forgiveness if he believes in one.

And if he chooses NOT to make an apology or ask for forgiveness - he gets to keep his dirty murdering mouth SHUT too!

Cate

Top Bottom