sorting posts newest-oldest?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
...Trust me...
You’ve asked for both trust and respect. Those things aren’t participation trophies, they’re earned and you haven’t earned either yet.

... ALL Americans have the same rights to the 2nd.
Even convicted felons, those with perceived or actual mental health issues, and those under 21 that currently don’t have the same rights as those over 21?

You really should read your party platform; it clearly states that “ALL Americans do not have the same rights to the 2nd”, and 2A specifically is the root cause for an epidemic in America.

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Well, when you join a very conservative gun forum, flashing an avatar and tag line under your avatar, boasting being a leftist and liberal gun owner, you had better have skin like a suit of armor!

My thoughts? He posted that to provoke a response and a reaction from the other members of the forum. He posted that information very clearly in his first thread in the Introductions. It was done intentionally to illicit a reaction. Now whether the reaction expected was to see whether conservatives could accept a liberal and leftist gun owner, or merely to provoke controversy, I have no idea.

PaulyBagODonutz

Leftist Gun Owner
Apr 2, 2021
Timbuktu, TX
Well, when you join a very conservative gun forum, flashing an avatar and tag line under your avatar, boasting being a leftist and liberal gun owner, you had better have skin like a suit of armor!

My thoughts? He posted that to provoke a response and a reaction from the other members of the forum. He posted that information very clearly in his first thread in the Introductions. It was done intentionally to illicit a reaction. Now whether the reaction expected was to see whether conservatives could accept a liberal and leftist gun owner, or merely to provoke controversy, I have no idea.
I wasnt seeking your's or anyone else's approval... nor was I provoking a response. if you cant handle having discussions with people who think differently, that says more about you than it does about me

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads