• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Why hasn’t Trump instructed the DOJ to go after all of the companies and organizations that Soros funds? I’m sure they would find some fraudulent activities going on funding BLM, and Pantifa groups among others. They should have been shutdown long ago.
    Military Camp

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Why hasn’t Trump instructed the DOJ to go after all of the companies and organizations that Soros funds? I’m sure they would find some fraudulent activities going on funding BLM, and Pantifa groups among others. They should have been shutdown long ago.

Soros didn't get as wealthy as he is by being stupid. He probably has an entire law firm, if not several at his disposal, 24 hours a day.

Going after a person as wealthy and well connected as Soros isn't an easy task. He can tie up lots of things in the court system for years with injunctions.

And there is that little thing such "probable cause" before many judges will grant search warrants. Without search warrants, it's really hard to get concrete evidence that someone is doing something illegal. And this may upset you, but Soros deserves every consideration of his rights as anyone else. Due process under the law applies to everyone, or it should.

A lawyer friend use to say to me, "Knowing someone is guilty is one thing. Proving they are guilty is a totally different thing."

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Just lock him up in the same place that Epstein was...I am sure he has some dirt on the Clintons and his stay would not be longer than 2-3 days.

Top Bottom