• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pyaoliang

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Austin, TX
    Here she is! Proud owner of my first firearm. Found it today at my local shop. 9mm chambered Walther PPQ with Trijicon Night sights. The rear sight is blacked out with a small tritium vial in the middle so it stacks with the front sight. Still learning, but it's a pretty sweet feature. All for $400!
    DK Firearms

Attachments

• IMG_4928.JPG
      IMG_4928.JPG
      1.7 MB · Views: 343

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Here she is! Proud owner of my first firearm. Found it today at my local shop. 9mm chambered Walther PPQ with Trijicon Night sights. The rear sight is blacked out with a small tritium vial in the middle so it stacks with the front sight. Still learning, but it's a pretty sweet feature. All for $400!
    Thats a steal for $400. Welcome to the Walther gang

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Fantastic plastic with some good sights. You'll enjoy that pistol. I love mine

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nice, I only see on problem....it's an M1. :D

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    It’s actually an m2. At first I thought I would want an m1 but I just naturally reach for a button release
    They're both pretty intuitive. I've always used the more common button mag release, and used a m1. Not at all a problem adjusting. I really liked the paddle mag release. You can't go wrong with either.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom