Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It's heartbreaking that some people are so empty inside that they'll do insane things to themselves just to be accepted or "loved" by others. My heart goes out to the man who died. He must have been incredibly lonely and depressed to allow all that to happen to him.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    It's heartbreaking that some people are so empty inside that they'll do insane things to themselves just to be accepted or "loved" by others. My heart goes out to the man who died. He must have been incredibly lonely and depressed to allow all that to happen to him.

Nail, meet hammer.

For some reason we'll never know this guy thought he was "loved", maybe the first time in his life he felt that way. Hell, he was a ginger queer. That had to be hard growing up down under. I'm betting he was teased, bullied, and picked on most of his life. He was ripe for the picking by whatever group got to him first.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    He was ripe for the picking by whatever group got to him first.
    Yeah. And this Dylan character who got to him is a real piece of work. From the article:
    Dylan told Buzzfeed the agreement he posted online was a work of erotic fiction.
    What a scurrilous lie. BDSM contracts are sacred to people who are so dedicated that they're injecting their scrotum with silicone.

The sort of narcissistic personality that will enable you to toy with someone else's body, mind, and soul until they die trying to please you is disqualifying from being any sort of participant in the BDSM scene. Unfortunately, the real whackos like Dylan are drawn to those relationships because they can use them to exert unearned power over other people.

And he delivered the guys ashes to his family while being filmed?!? What a piece of human garbage.

I could go on about "name" tops who use the lifestyle to basically legitimize their practice of serial rape but the whole thing just disgusts me. I hope the community brings this guy down. It's happened before and this guy appears to richly deserve it.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Massive understatement. I lived in WA state for 33+ years. The west side of the state is infested with moonbats, leftists, and assorted nutjobs. We had a mountain range between us and them and they were STILL too close. Something in the water...
    There is hope. The area is geologically overdue for a cleansing tsunami.
    Mountains are good if you can hold them there.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    At what point does a scrotum the size of a watermelon become a pain in the ass?
    Depends on who's ass.

Father in heaven please lock this thread as it is ripe for endless one liner rim shots. The bandwidth required could be bigger than a silicon inflated scrotum.

Scrotal Elephantiasis is real. These guys should be ashamed of them selves. Obviously shame and mirrors are something they lack apparently.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom