• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Harder on my old eyes as it seems to be on the eyes of others as well. Really difficult to see on the phone screen when using the phone to view the site. The contrast sucks, the finer prints does as well. I guess we are stuck with it and can move on with it; although, I'll never understand why the computer tech people who do this stuff almost always decide to improve things by making them worse. Is there someway in each members control panel to reset the font size and font type so that when that user is signed in everything comes up to the font type and size the user selected? I hate to have to do it for every post individually.

By the way, what I just typed, I can see fine but only because I changed the font, the size of the font and put it all in boldface.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I don't mind the font, I'd just like it larger and bolder... Then again, it might just be a problem fo me because I use a phone.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't mind the font, I'd just like it larger and bolder... Then again, it might just be a problem fo me because I use a phone.

Increase your zoom up a notch and it is easier to see and read.

Normally, I keep my zoom level at about 100%, but a couple I have at 110% so I can read them easier. I increased this site to 110%.

Top Bottom