• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    I guess the coroner, judge, and jury all got it wrong?

There was a lot going on, but it was the cop who killed him.

Last edited:

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Fruk that! If you ingest drugs, and then interact with others, violently, all bets are off, if you die, oh f-ing well!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I'll bet if it were our son who had his last day, we'd feel a bit differently. That's like saying he was falling off the building anyways, why not pry his fingers loose? I don't feel that way.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess the coroner, judge, and jury all got it wrong?

There was a lot going on, but it was the cop who killed him.

Yep. The validity of a trial tends to suffer a great deal when immense political pressure is placed on all parties involved, and when a certain dipshit representative from California more or less threatens the jury with mob violence if they don't come to the "right" verdict.

There wasn't a single person in that courtroom, or in anyway involved with that trial that didn't know what the repercussions of a not guilty verdict would have been and that didn't know that standing in the way of a guilty verdict would have more than likely make them a target of leftist politicians, and likely the target of violent mobs.

That trial was a sham. It was in no way fair, and justice was not served. It is a black mark on the US Justice system.

Last edited:

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Left got what they wanted form ol George.

A martar to place on a pedastal for the BLM movement.

And a conviction of an evil police officer to promote the defund the police movement.

Nothing more

Nothing less

Well one less drug abusing thieving thugalicious on the streets and one less “bad” cop as well.

A WIN-WIN.

But GF was a THUG he was not a hero unless your heros are drug dealer/user thieves then well you got one hella hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    If that cop had done his job in a professional, proper manner, using no more force than necessary to bring the perp under control, there would have been no political gain or benefit for any of those factions...it would have been one more arrest of one more criminal.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yep. The validity of a trial tends to suffer a great deal when immense political pressure is placed on all parties involved, and when a certain dipshit representative from California more or less threatens the jury with mob violence if they don't come to the "right" verdict.

There wasn't a single person in that courtroom, or in anyway involved with that trial that didn't know what the repercussions of a not guilty verdict would have been and that didn't know that standing in the way of a guilty verdict would have more than likely make them a target of leftist politicians, and likely the target of violent mobs.

That trial was a sham. It was in no way fair, and justice was not served. It is a black mark on the US Justice system.
    And a BLM activist was seated on the jury.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    It's a shame GF died that day. If he had not resisted arrest so violently or had been so "pumped" on on happy meds, he would be alive today. Probably in jail, but alive none the less.
    The cop was following his police academy training during the ordeal.
    It is easy to look back on something and say this should not have happened, especially if a possible crime had been committed. Making decisions in the heat of battle is much more difficult.
    BLM needed a hero. GF's family saw this as a way to make a lot of money. The news media saw this as a way to garner viewership and stir the pot.
    I say good riddance. One less dead beat for the tax payer to provide for.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If that cop had done his job in a professional, proper manner, using no more force than necessary to bring the perp under control, there would have been no political gain or benefit for any of those factions...it would have been one more arrest of one more criminal.

He did exactly what he was trained to do, knee on neck. He just enjoyed it too much. GF died of a drug overdose, not abuse.

Or are you just trolling?

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    He did exactly what he was trained to do, knee on neck. He just enjoyed it too much. GF died of a drug overdose, not abuse.

Or are you just trolling?
    I don't troll. Is that the best you got when someone disagrees with your opinion? You KNOW I don't troll. The prisoner, once handcuffed and restrained by other officers...lying on the ground...was no threat to anyone, and had zero chance of getting up or getting away. Your "He just enjoyed it too much." says you KNOW he should have gotten off of his neck once control had been achieved.

I'm just an old has-been FTO...don't listen to me. Might benefit by some facts from current "modern" law enforcement professionals, though. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...conscious-neck-restraints-five-years-n1220416

Last edited:

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx

Very well said , this trial was a joke.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    C282B471-F5E8-40A7-B26A-E16EA1FC6731.jpeg

Top Bottom