• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Hello, I have for trade the one and only MP40 that Country Music Legend Hank Williams Jr. registered in the November 1968 Amnesty. Comes with a copy of the original paperwork. This gun is coded ayf43 and is a mismatched, reblued, shooter grade gun with a cool story. Gun came back a short while ago from Bubba Naess at Black River Militaria in Vermont. He worked on the gun for the last year and it shoots like new. It is a mainly matching gun with the following parts matching: endcap, trigger guard, stock, receiver tube, rear site, firing pin. Mismatched are bolt (original), slab side magwell (original), barrel (postwar), barrel nut (postwar???), cocking handle sleeve (postwar). The gun is on a Form 4 in the Forever West State of Wyoming. If you might be interested in this gun, then I suggest you come to see it in person. I am a short flight from Denver, CO about a 45 minute flight. The gun is not for sale as it is my shooter gun but would be willing to trade to help complete my code collection.

What I want in trade: I am looking for a shooter grade C&R MP40. Finish is not important to me as long as the gun runs good. However, I am looking for specific codes. The codes I am mainly interested in are in this order: fxo41, fxo42, bnz41, bnz42, or bnz43 only. I would not be interested in other codes like 27, 122 or 660. May consider a rewat or a possible dewat. Your gun must have the ribbed magwell, push button cocking handle, and the six sided barrel nut. Email is feldherrnhalle@hotmail.com or call or text (307) 670-3039. I am stone cold retarded when it comes to posting pics but I can send them to your email or phone. Just let me know and I will send them to you. Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. Schmeisser Guy
    Guns International

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom