DK Firearms

some retard slimeball threw a huge rock at my apt ac unit early this morning.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    the slide was far back enough to where the next shell in the tube wasnt able to pop out yet. the beanbag shell was still inside the chamber. when the time came to use it all i had to do was rack it forward to chamber the shell

But you have to do a full rack or a shotgun isn't really effective. It's all about racking the slide.

Racking it twice angrily will take a leg off.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    18-19 yr old tennants would be my guess. BTW the LEO that responded to my call about the rock incident agreed with me I had the right to use whatever force was neccessary to negate any threats to my home self or property. I have two beanbag shells in my shotgun (1st 2 shots) then a birdshot shell then 2 slugs. I hardly had any sleep because of that.
    It is unlawful to shoot someone throwing a rock at property, even yours much less property that is not yours
    Just a hour or so ago, another LEO came by to do a follow up on the situation and asked if anything happened. I said no. I told him what I had said earlier that night and he replied, I guess those kids got your msg pretty clear. He saw my shotgun and noticed the beanbag round in the chamber and went back to his cruiser and drove off. Also theres a lady 2 doors down from me that chewed their asses up really good for waking her up that night. I even heard her through my headphones LOL

at nearly 8 dollars a shot, those beanbag shells arent cheap :(

BTW I didnt say it to those knucklehead teens directly I was gonna shoot them. I meant to say that (if I caught whoever was doing the rock throwing)

Really? He saw the bean bag round in the chamber? You got one of those see through guns?

If your story is true you completely overreacted

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    And if you shoot someone with a BBag round and they die? Cus it could easily happen. At that time then you get the question about you used lethal force when your life wasn't in danger because if you really felt your life was threatened you would use real ammo. I won't even get into shooting someone who is just throwing a rock at an apt a/c unit.Maybe the story loses something over the real event but I have heard nothing that should make anyone level threats of shooting people. Then there is the fact that if you ever do your comments have you talking about killing kids over vandalism. Yep the cops will never find this thread when you shoot someone.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    My advice:
    (plan 1/questionable one)
    Step 1- Party with them.
    Step 2
    Step 3- harvest and sell their organs and sell them or eat them or whatever

(plan 2/highly recommended)
    Step 1- wear a bathrobe and slippers every day
    Step 2- get a newspaper subscription or 2
    Step 3- sit outside smoking and drinking coffee
    Step 4- yell "Get off my lawn punk kids" every time you see them. Feel free to ad lib too.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    If they are bad enough to shoot, they are bad enough to kill.

If I were you, I might rethink my entire strategy.

Did that LEO say shoot them for throwing rocks at your AC unit??

Also like Younggun asked, how did he 'see' a beanbag round in the chamber???

+1

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    When my shotgun is loaded its hard to tell whats in it without pulling it out. Maybe im not high speed enough but they all look the same in the chamber. Especially when the breach is closed.

Did the LEO curiously look also like the pizza man that came by earlier?

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Not sure if showing your hand was a good idea.
    Yeah, I wouldn't have either, but I'm assuming he has a better read on the situation.

Im not worried as I work from home.
    What do you do? I'd like to work from home...

Did you let the apartment management know who you think threw the rock? I suspect they'd really like to know who is damaging their property.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    Yeah, I wouldn't have either, but I'm assuming he has a better read on the situation.

What do you do? I'd like to work from home...

Did you let the apartment management know who you think threw the rock? I suspect they'd really like to know who is damaging their property.

yeah i let them know. but they also got a complaint from another tennant about the same group about them stirrin up trouble and waking her up.

UPDATE: Yesterday that entire group was given the heave-ho. One was arrested for criminal tresspass. 4 LEOs showed up

Top Bottom